Explain your username! c:

• Thread starter Thread starter wintersviolet
  • Start date Start date
I don't remember if I've replied to this thread before but...

"Onpu no nai...ritarudandooo" from snow falling.

there you have it. I never really liked snow falling but that phrase and the way Hikaru sings it stuck in my head the first time I heard it. so yeah, that's that. I have a habit of naming my ID/game characters based on the songs I listen to at the moment. i named my RP-game characters Kugatsu, lirica, heavenly blue, Gaika, consolation, progressive, fantasia, and tetotetometome. :XD:

"Kohaku no nami sabita kobune wa" from Obbligato. I'm not a great fan of that song but this line stroke me, I think it's really beautiful. I really like the image of amber waves crushing on a rusted boat and I also think that Kohaku is really a beautiful word.

My name Aurora comes from a combination of admiring the Northern Lights and the Aurora Unit Supercomputer from the Video Game- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

The 3500 Part is from being a number you can multiply by 7 and multiplying it by 100. (In this case being 5 which makes 35 from 7 x 5.)

I've gone by Aurora on the Internet for many years Probably since getting into Anime around 10 years ago.

Well I watched an anime called "corpse princess" and I knew rarely anyone has heard or even seen it so I decided to use it so people would ask where it was from. plus i was a very dark and emo child (was like 14 at the time) :psst:

Back