Earthquake & Tsunami in Japan 2011: Pray for Japan

Y

Yuki88

Large earthquakes hit Japan... :omg:

Can't do anything but crying while watching/reading all the reports and praying for the safety of people in Japan :orz:

Japan is Hit by 8.9M Earthquake and Tsunami :omg: :omg: :omg:

I hope Keiko, Wakana, Hikaru, Kaori, Yurio, Yuki, and everyone is okay !!!! :cry:

Everyone had better be OK... :cry: After the events in Hawaii the very word "earthquake" gives me cold sweat. Thinking how many lives may be lost/ruined in one day, in a catastrophe NOBODY can avert... :vortex:
Hold on, the land of the rising sun... you'll get through, I believe it... :leaf: :TdT: :hero:

:omg: a very depressing news... and we're expecing aftershocks by midnight :cry:

Such a tragedy! I was watching the news about this for two hours... the tidal waves are enormous! :omg:

@Joel_jman: By midnight!? Really!? :omgz: Good thing I live on the highlands... :uh..:

so awful :cry:

there are also tsunami warnings for a lot of different places: new zealand, papua new guinea, hawaii, california, indonesia, the philippines, oregon, alaska, guam, western canada, coastal russia, etc.

Our prayers will go out to Japan, its people and their families. Hope they will pull through.

On a side note, wil there be any international relief efforts despatched to Japan? Or are relief efforts already underway?

200 ~ 300 confirmed deaths so far. Death toll still rising - Japanese Police :cry:

Source: BBC/Various

A state of emergency has been declared for Japan due to two of their nuclear plants starting to act funny since the quake. As I was thinking about this, I remembered something. I don't know if it was foreboding or what but anyone remember that series Tokyo Magnitude 8.0...?

most tsunami warning in countries (like Indonesia) has been pulled.

Kalafina and Kaori, why no blog post :comeback:

A state of emergency has been declared for Japan due to two of their nuclear plants starting to act funny since the quake.

A nuclear plant in an earthquake-prone country? :white: they must have had a GOOD reason for building it in the first place...

..i can't believe this happened. i can't get in touch with my family :/

if they live on the west side, they will probably be alright....

Back