• Kerahna will win

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
I have :omgwtf:
because I monitore all of your posts!
My Dashboard shows me all of you're posts :XD:

:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

what is this? a conspiracy!
i see you've passd the halfway point......

you have a good chance of catching up during my exam month :twitch: im not supposed to be here im going to STUDYYY *determined* :desksweat:

what is what?
my dashboard?
it's a feature of OSX
like a multifunctional news and note desktop
I can cut out parts of websites and add them to my dashboard, like the little user information next to the posts with the avatar and so on, it's really cool :love:

I'll get you, that's for sure :knife:

69 huh? you wanna say something special? :omgwtf:

where is my Daichi? :huh:

your DAichi died due the heawy ammount of data that troyan corrupted!

ok... you give me even more reasons to never ever use vista, thanks :love:

My cousin has a vista notebook and I ones used it a little bit... I think it's just crap covered with a "good looking" design <.<
I mean I wanted to build a network to get some files and a really know how to do it in XP, but for Vista I needed a whole "walktrough" to do so...
Well in XP it's already to much to do (have to restart and such crap), but Vista is like getting a Visa with all it's complications @_@

Microsoft copies the wrong things from OSX... In OSX it's just (wait a sec...) 3 klicks! without restart! without waiting! just klick on "File sharing" and it's done! :plot:

but photoshop can't run on linux...... and all my files is windows alorithmic.......

Well, let's say that having another system that isn't Windows can be a disadvantage...but...i'm not that much into Photoshop anyway :P

IT can run on mac, but mah other stuff can't. that's a major problem!

Back