Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, naoise will win

• THIS POLL IS BIASED, but naoise will still win

• Kerahna will win

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
i can't... thoose are my babies! :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :...: :...: :...: :...: :...: :...: :...: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :gyah: :gyah: :gyah: :gyah: :gyah: :gyah: :gyah: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :angry:

To work with photoshop (btw: it's much better on a mac, but that is nothing special anymore) you should get an normal MacBook, oder an iMac anyway, because the Air hast just 1.8GHz. It's enough though, but the Air is not made for such kind of use. It's just an Subnotebook.

And for Daichis only-windows-applications there is a sollutions :plot:
And not just one sollution, I speak of many ways to even run Windows applications on OSX without the need of Windows.

Parallels (with Windows installation)
Crossover (without Windows)
Boot Camp (Windows native on a Mac)
and an other one I forgot the name XD

I use Crossover, it's really funny, but not that much, because I found the apps I need and used on windows on OSX, too :XD:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! George is catching up to my post number!!!! :omgwtf: :omgwtf: You know i have a "secret" war against him regarding that!!! :))))

OH, MEGAMI-SAMA!!! Pwease!!! Pwease wet my PC be allwight by fwiday!!! :cry:

Since like....uhm...starting...after....you know...no, wait. you don't know. I myself dunno! :)) :XD: Don't call it a war. It's more like a race! :D

Back