CPMの料亭: The Food Thread!

• Thread starter Thread starter Special_K
  • Start date Start date
Re:

missjasminnn said:
@special_k: umai? lol idk i use it all the time :XD: i'm a very rude person and use men's words all the time :knife: but i think men are supposed to use it when you wish or want something to go well, since umai also means something should go well. i hear umai used by girls to describe something delicious lol

Hmm...ok. :plot:

george1234 said:
looks tasty Kera-chan :stars:

You mean to say Kerachan is tasty? :psst:

Time to revive this thread a little...

iYzrm.jpg

p5miR.jpg

Since today is Good Friday (also Salmon Friday for a lot of us), thought I'd be a little bit adventurous and made some nice little salmon canapés.

It's served with home-made dill cream, lump fish caviar, a few drops of lemon juice. Garnished with fresh dill leaves and chopped red onion. Washed down with young Bergerac Sauvignon Blanc. :dote: :sohappy:

hehe...It's only a light snack for lunch. Not meant to be too filling.

But strangely enough, I'm pretty filled up after the meal.

:blood: Fish eggs... Disgusting...

Special_Kyubey, to you have a nice cheese pizza? :shy:

omgg a food thread :dote:

Recipes that I (and my brother, we together have the pseudonym "Vovó Zulu" [Grandma Zulu]) made:

Peito de frango com requeijão cremoso (Chicken breast with cream cheese, translate by google)

:nophoto:

Nameless recipe:

Pratinho típico da vovó (Typical small dish of Grandma, by google):

Manjar de coco (Coconut Custard, translate by google):

Recipe without name:

Re:

Rafael-sama said:
:blood: Fish eggs... Disgusting...

Special_Kyubey, to you have a nice cheese pizza? :shy:

Just so happens I'll have a pizza party tomorrow.

Would be making mainly Italian (Napolitan) style pizzas and maybe a few American ones.

I would have loved to get my hands on some good four cheese pizza ingredients, but my local supplier has run dry of good samples of Gorgonzola cheese.

Re:

And soon...it was time for dinner...

HpZ61.jpg

Green chicken curry (with a special twist!), onion rings and popcorn chicken. Washed down with sencha... :tea:

Trunks_Elk said:

Hmm....

Reminds me of chocolate fondue. :dote:

Re: Re:

Special_K said:
Would be making mainly Italian (Napolitan) style pizzas and maybe a few American ones.

Oh what's the difference between Italian and American one? I'm curious about that :confu:

Back