CPM Writters club

:sohappy: The story was originally a joke by me and Hoshi while we were "unli", but it turned out nice, so we thought we should continue it.. Have fun working with us, Tsubasa... :sohappy: (Most source of the story was actually... from my nightmare... :uh..: OMG, I remember it again...! :omg: )

Mine's weird.. -___- not yet finished though.. xD i dunno if i'll end it there (chapter 10)... and now working on my 2nd story.. xDD (hmm.. coz i like it writing on it more.. xDD well, still writing and not yet posted.. xDD )

Stories are always good you know so don't think anybody would want to read it that's the worse thing for writters.

I'm getting a lot of ideas for my main story the problem is that most of them are in mecanography time so thinking and writing something different at the same time is hard.

And I can't type my story in class, I don't want classmates to read it :uh..:

Re:

moichispa said:
By the way is anyone going to do this year Nanowrimo?

I might enter on it just for trying.But in Spanish I would die if I have to do it in English.

Do they allow foreigners? :ayashii:

Re: Re:

Rafael-sama said:

Of course. Both foreigner and foreign languages. There are even countries subforums on the forum after your registration.

If you register. Tell me so I can spy your word count :stars:

You're used to long extensions so it would be easier for you.

Re: Re:

moichispa said:
Rafael-sama said:

Of course. Both foreigner and foreign languages. There are even countries subforums on the forum after your registration.

If you register. Tell me so I can spy your word count :stars:

You're used to long extensions so it would be easier for you.

:plot: Should I transcript Angels to English...? Hm... What do you think, moichi-chan?

Angels is original, I wrote it! :XD:

So... November. I have time to create a little one-shot that no one is ever gonna read. :ohoho:

Well official people of Nano will not because the word count is a program but you can do whatever you want after November with it. There is on the forums people who exchange it to read it after. So if you get friendly with people on the forum who knows.

I so wanna post something here for a long time but my stories are all fantasies! I don't think many will be interested... :uh..: and, I am more of an intro writer.... :uh..: I've never finished a story... But I have a lot of them...

Too bad, since I do write all of my stories in English, for a reason that I'm quite weak at my language when it comes to vocabulary... (I hope they don't throw me out of the country because of that.. :P)

Back