CPM Writters club

“Nowhere in my dream”
I had a dream…
A mystical magical dream that me myself don’t want to wake up from it…
My Heaven Of Fantasy…
I saw them walk away… I tried to get close to them…
But a bright light lit in front of me…
Then I saw them. But it’s too late…

Chapter 1 (Incomplete Preview)

I am Ren I am 16 years old, I live alone and work on my aunt’s shop since my parents passed away, they died on a car accident when I was 7, I remember their faces but I do not have memories of them..

Hey, does this writers club include original stories not involving CPM members?

Okay, my latest piece I'm working on.

It's called Lamenta, it has adult themes, umm, bad language, I'm sure it's all kinds of bad for all kinds of reasons, anyway.

Lamenta

Part 1
Part 2

Most of what I write is insanely long (200-500 pages) but I could probably dredge up from short stories and subject myself to criticism a little later!

:fwa: 200 pages. that' a professional work.

Did you ever tried to publish them or something. Maybe you are good.

Don't worry about how do you write everybody has his/her own style :sparkleguy:

Re:

SpicaShining said:
Most of what I write is insanely long (200-500 pages) but I could probably dredge up from short stories and subject myself to criticism a little later!

i wanna read!!! :sohappy:

Re:

SpicaShining said:

waaaa... :omg: can you be my master???!! :shy:
give me some pointers in writing a story. :shy: :shy: :nosebleed:
:nosebleed:
moichispa said:
Halofarm said:
Hey, does this writers club include original stories not involving CPM members?

Yeah no problem if it is something related to writting it does fit this place :sparkleguy:

Should I compile my old crap works?
and combine it to make a new story,
I forgot about the Keiko X zui story...

Need to continue it.... :plot:

Re: Re:

tsubasa said:
SpicaShining said:

It depends! What aspects of writing do you think you need help with?

If you want to write for sheer length or complexity (an epic, a saga, or what-have-you) I can say first of all that you're best-served thinking up a large cast of characters and complex plot.

Re: Re:

SpicaShining said:
tsubasa said:
SpicaShining said:

It depends! What aspects of writing do you think you need help with?

If you want to write for sheer length or complexity (an epic, a saga, or what-have-you) I can say first of all that you're best-served thinking up a large cast of characters and complex plot.

I will go for short stories, long story is not for me :cry:

I am bad on creating a plot, plus I am writing it on the spot :blood:

I wonder where leo's chapter 2 is.. :sohappy:

lol... I just read the chpt. 1, which was created few months ago, today... And I need to read the continuation as well..! :listen: It's such a nice story.. :dote:

I have 5 stories but they are all fantasy... and are all undone.... :uh..: I'm not pretty good at making great endings... :cry: probably because I dont want it to end... plus, I haven't typed them yet... :omg:

Other than these 5, I have one collab with Wikki (not finished, chpt 1 is still ongoing) :uh..: , and one with Hoshi(haven't transfered it to pc from my phone yet) :uh..:

~Everything is not finished... I have lots of free time but I'm too lazy to type them.. :cry:

tsubasa said:
Hoshi and Moonlight: can I join your littler collab?

I translated and edited the plot :XD:

~~ I gave the wrong info... that was "25 years ago"... I forgot that Hoshi and I have changed it already... I have made my own version of the plot though... BTW, of course you can join... :sohappy: I'm sorry but I haven't given you the whole plot info yet.. lol, I skipped some(very few) parts.. (remember the "The rest are classified" phrase") :ohoho: and the characters... haha.. I'll tell you about that next time... :ayashii:

Back