CPM Writters club

and I will have dominion over all life on this Earth, even unto the ending of the world :stars:

Re:

Shin said:
and I will have dominion over all life on this Earth, even unto the ending of the world :stars:
What is going to be your first decree when u become the emperor of the wolrd? :ayashii:

haha it was funny :XD:

after reading the second chapter I might want to enter too in the story :sohappy:

you have talent Leonore :dote:

THAT'S JUST SO AMAZING LEONORE!!!!! :omgwtf: :goodjob: :shy:

I like the scenario and how you write the story! they just look so cool

HEY KOWZ LOOKS TOOO POWERFUL !!!

Yukia looks so cool when she says : “Yeah, hugs lasting longer than six seconds are reserved for… other people.” :sparkleguy:

aaahh bravo bravo :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Halo wants in too.

He must be cynical and sarcastic with dry humor abound.

So basically me.

You guys are too kind. No wonder I'm writing about you. I'm a fan of all the wonderful people in the CPM community~~ ;_;

Thank you all for reading and sharing your ideas. I only hope my characters will be worthy of your awesome real-selves. ;____;

@Yams, You and Ki-chan will come in soon, I promise! I hope to get each and every member who wants to participate into the story, but I think I'm going to focus each chapter on smaller groups for now, just so I can focus on developing everyone's character well. :shy:

@Vert, Another villian! Ok. I'll try to write you as evilly as I can (with lulz >:D).

@ George, Thank you. ;_______; I would be honoured to have you as a character in the story! If you have any preferences or ideas for your character, I'd be more than happy to hear them~

@ Zuiyon, T, thank you. ;__________; Yes, I make cool characters because the real people are very, very cool. :shy:

@ Halo, YES, my manager. We have lots to do, and thank you very much for all the brainstorming you helped me with today. I'll post it all as soon as I'm positive my boss isn't lurking around the corner (damn it, he just walked in orz;;;;). (And I'm reading your works too! :DD)

Ok! Sneak peeks into the next chapter (also written here, just so I don't forget. XD;)

Ideas that were thrown around in the chatroom. Thank you to Zuiyon and Bocko for their ideas on this one~! :dote:

Chapter Two:

- In another place, away from the first group, we meet Princess KERAAAA (and her pets)
- Kera is the daughter of the head family in a small village of sorts
- Her village is currently under attack by evils. Evillllsss. Who troll, and try to crash and burn the forum village
- So she embarks on a pilgrimage to find a better server, in a far and distant land
- Along with her, her pet dango, ZUIYON~, who was once human until an some magical being (Ki-chan?) turned him into a dango
- Kera found him one day by the river, after being chased by her other pet, Bocko the octopus, and took him in. :dote:
- Bocko is an octopus because he likes to slap people, uh. (I'll give him a better role later. XD;;;)
- Other characters may appear, depending if I can

A few new details for some characters~:

- Thank you, Halo, Maha, and Zurra, for your ideas!

So,

Halo's keywords: Summoner, uses evoker (from Persona 3) to summon, weapon is rapier, cynical, sarcastic, not-a-villian, attracts fan girls

Maha's keywords: Long-range weapon (i.e. gun), good or bad? He says it's up to me. o-o;;

Zurra's keywords: Independent mercenary-type guy, neither good nor bad, uses bow

Again, I'm always happy to take in more suggestions. This is all about you, after all. :dote:

LOLOL Leonore is so funny xD
that sounds so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but that was mainly your ideas for the storyline Leonore!!! x)

:nosebleed:

*giggles insanely*

I await the next chapter with fervour.

(I don't know what fervour means, go me!)

Zuiyon can stumble upon the Gundam statue in Japan, fulfilling a myth that tells of the magical dango touch that will transform the Gundam into the mighty Gundam DANGO (or GunDANGO/GunDAN-GO for short), and maybe whenever Zuiyon pilots the Gundam DANGO, he is temporarily human until he leaves the cockpit.

Re:

Yukia Rei said:
ズuiyon can stumble upon the Gundam statue in Japan, fulfilling a myth that tells of the magical dango touch that will transform the Gundam into the mighty Gundam DANGO (or GunDANGO/GunDAN-GO for short), and maybe whenever ズuiyon pilots the Gundam DANGO, he is temporarily human until he leaves the cockpit.

Why does that whole thing feel like a long euphemism?

gunDAN-GO LOL

OMG yukia, that's cool xD then nobody could see me in my human form because i'm on the cockpit :plot:

Re:

Leonore said:
Ok! Sneak peeks into the next chapter (also written here, just so I don't forget. XD;)

Ideas that were thrown around in the chatroom. Thank you to ズuiyon and Bocko for their ideas on this one~! :dote:

Chapter Two:

- In another place, away from the first group, we meet Princess KERAAAA (and her pets)
- Kera is the daughter of the head family in a small village of sorts
- Her village is currently under attack by evils. Evillllsss. Who troll, and try to crash and burn the forum village
- So she embarks on a pilgrimage to find a better server, in a far and distant land.

Nice one Leo-chan,
and a better server that provides back-ups :knife:

And you can add she will find the savior to save the village and their kind... and she will find the Utahimes that Yuki-sama has created 10,000 years ago..

Leonore said:
- Along with her, her pet dango, ズuiyon~, who was once human until an some magical being (Ki-chan?) turned him into a dango
- Kera found him one day by the river, after being chased by her other pet, Bocko the octopus, and took him in. :dote:
- Bocko is an octopus because he likes to slap people, uh. (I'll give him a better role later. XD;;;)
- Other characters may appear, depending if I can

ROFL @ that part, I can imagine that part hahaha
Good one leo-chan :ohoho:
:goodjob:
is Zuiyon dango is a edible living thing?
you can eat it while its alive? :stars: :stars: :stars:

Hm, Leo...
do you want more description about my appearance or my personality or the background story? :ayashii:

Maybe I can post my Story here since its a CPMe Writers Club :D

Well here is mine..
My OLD Ancient story XD Its about a year since I announced that XD

oh well here is my plot( :plot: )
(sorry leo-chan for copying your plot posting format, I am too lazy and bisy at the same time to make my own format :XD: )

-A Well known semi-private academy.
A Academy of Stom and Fire (formerly called "A School of Storm and Fire")
-There are student classes:
Voldemort Students < Evil and ill personality rich students.
Kalafina Students <The Popular and Nice personality students.
Fiction Students <the Lowest class [This is our Class xD]

-Some(errr.. Almost all except one :P) students has a super magical powers and the academy keeps it as a secret.

-Yuki Kajiura is Our Homeroom teacher!?(Maybe can be our sempai :nosebleed: ) and her Vocalist will be the Faculty!!?!
Keiko (Science teacher) :nosebleed:
Wakana (History Teacher)
Yuriko Kaida (Choir/Music teacher)
Yuuka (PE Teacher)
Kaori (English? :ayashii: )
Fion <<Maybe I am too evil to include her :plot: :plot:
Kiyoko < Potion making teahcer :plot: :plot: :plot: :plot: (just kidding :XD: )
Zuiyon < French class teacher :plot: :plot:

-Maybe it will be epic comedy romance adventure , etc :ohoho:

Where will it be Published: TBA

@ Rei, Gundam Dango will be enlisted into this madness. :sohappy:

@ Maha, Anything and everything~~~ :dote:

Sorry, Yams (and everyone else). I haven't had a chance to write much since the last installment. orz You'll get the chance to be fictionally awesome soon, soon..

@ Tsuba, Yay! Hope you can get your writing up soon too. : D Lol, Yuki and the Utahime as teachers, huh? I have to start thinking how to incorporate them into my own fiction too. - -; So far, it's just been you guys. XD

Back