CPM Fansub~

:chuu: aki for the help
Here you go, people [2012.04.26] Denpa kenkyuu-sha (Part 2) - Kalafina
Many thanks to Insidia for tranlating this! Hope you have time for the second half of the video too someday :innocent:

vlcsnap_2014_11_22_19h23m09s150.png

/wacked

Any idea what is mezafina acutally? and where to download them all ;_;

Trying out a new website for online viewing, is it locked in any country or is it alright to upload everyhting here? I don't like Dailymotion...

The 2 videos I posted here went missing.... @aki please tell me you have them :TdT:
[CPM] FictionJunction Yuki Kajiura live vol#4 part 2 MC#2 Youtube / Vimeo

[CPM] Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2008.07.31 Special Interview Part 1 (Yuki Kajiura) v1.0
Youtube / Vimeo

Thanks to all you you guys who helped me :bow:
If you know you could help improving the videos (translation, video editing) just send me a PM.

Last edited:
About the videosite discussion, vk might be social media but they allow to openly share stuff and you can even search on the search field for music others have uploaded so i think its ideal
Have u tried metacafe?

Any idea what is mezafina acutally? and where to download them all ;_;
Kalafina's appearances on Mezamashi TV

and yep, I have those videos :V: will upload to your mediafire

About the videosite discussion, vk might be social media but they allow to openly share stuff and you can even search on the search field for music others have uploaded so i think its ideal
I agree; this might be the best option.

Nope, I am just waiting for half of the translation for the fairytale making, should work on this (but the language kills me), do the existing half of this interview if I manage to download the video and then... I might have some 2 small old videos translated by casarina (do you wanna do them? :plz: ).... that's all I have translations of and could sub. Nothing's finished yet.
Though if you're bored you could work on that tencent video I subbed awhile ago, even if there's another version out there, doesn't hurt to have 1 more :ayashii: :XD:

Last edited:
^after this week I should have time to erm finish that yk in australia vid and then I'd be happy to do those small vids :V: :punched:

Back