CPM Chorus

:imdead: Life in uni is busy as hell....luckily now I'm in holiday! :sohappy:

Question : For those people who want to join Mirai cover,do you have skype account? (just a question)

Can you handle your parts on time? except if something happen,just make sure,you left some words. (I'm serious with this....)

And Megy-chan will be the one who do script?

For those who mention want to join,I will pm you all later just make sure you give reply and able to do answer my second question wth "yes" then you will be part of it :sparkleguy:

Again,sorry for disappear for a long time. :spotlight:

I have Skype since MSN Messenger was dead lol.

On time? When is the deadline, though? :confu:

Tracychan :sohappy: :sohappy:

I think we should first make a list of everyone who applied!
Im putting people all the way from the beginning of the thread

HimeWakana
Adhara
chrisgarci
kana-chan_18
philadelphin
casarina26
tada
MichaelTomoe
HIS MASK (gave up because of Mirai, but still think you should pm in case)
NoctuaTenebra
ritardando ?
valeriana runa ?
Yolexi8
crystalpink
~mana~
HibikuX
Michiyo88

All of the people will be pmed to confirm their participation. Will you do it, or should I, tracy? After the pm, let's give them around...10 days to reply? longer, shorter?

Oh and if I forgot anyone, please note me, I am sorry :bow:

About the skype, that sounds interesting, but if someone doesnt want to, there is no force.

:ohoho: I know some of them which I did cover with them before...so,even if you cannot find them,I can dig them out :plot:

Megy-chan,you can in charge for this chorus,like prepare the script,pm people etc...set up the deadline too :sparkleguy:
About the pm,please ask them if any of them willing to do extra works like mixing/animation/drawing etc and would they mind of we contact them using skype :ayashii:

Me can help with animation if no one do it. :ayashii:

:cheer: Gambateh ne,minna

I will just be a helper

So tracychan cunningly, little by little foisted me with all the work :uh..: :XD:

Anyway, today I'm pming everyone from the list. I will give a deadline of two weeks (I was thinking of a month but let's see how this works for starters).

So officially, this project starts running today! :hero:

I am still not much of a singer, but in schooling and a little bit of a perfectionist, so expect me to be strict and pain in the *ss! :hero:
(haha ok ok, I'll be good, I promise xD)

And one more good thing! I asked my singing professor for help about this and she agreed to do it, so I must know how much people are familiar with music notes and reading them so we could actually write a part for everyone.

So yeah, I'm turning this into one hell of a project so who's with me? :sparkleguy: :hero:

Any suggestions, questions, comments or objections are more than welcome! :bow:

I'm cunning and that is true :plot:

Megy-chan,I forget mention in my pm...well,we can do two...one coloured text script and one music sheets.

did I just see the word "hell"?! :omg:

Minna-san, I'd like to join too, if that's okay? :plz:

As for the questions asked before:

I don't have a Skype account, gomen. . . :desksweat:
For parts, I will try my hardest to get them in on time! (uni is a bit difficult right now, but it will get better soon, and I'll always let you know if it isn't possible >w<)
I am familiar with music notes and reading them (for treble clef and base clef, yay orchestra!)~

I sent you a pm with the information! Deadline still didn't pass so it's ok!

I'll see you around then! ^^

Helloooo again! I'm also quite busy at this time, but i'm still in!
And about my vocal range, i'm a mezzo-soprano, and i'm just a little bit familiar with reading notes. :cheer:

Is the music for everyone's part available yet? :confu:

It's been about 2 weeks since the project started, and I thought the deadline was supposed to be 2 weeks since the project was started :XD:

^ Take it easy, girl, I'm not a machine :XD:
Deadline was for applying, not for finishing everything. And it is a load of work to make parts, and I am busy with my studies as well, so patience here is required, thank you!

Ok, so deadline came and I am putting the list of everyone who is participating!

philadelphin
Adhara
HimeWakana
HibikuX
Michiyo88
chrisgarci
crystalpink
MichaelTomoe
~mana~
ritardando
*p a p e r
Yolexi8

And tracychan and me, of course! :sparkleguy:

Ok, I am pretty busy, but I'll try to contact you all asap and start running everything!

Till then! :sparkleguy:

Re:

MegyTomitatsu said:
Deadline was for applying, not for finishing everything.

Oooh, I see :XD:

Glad to hear that clarification because I was thinking that 2-week period for finishing the project was too fast :XD:

Heya! Is this project still on? I realised I haven't been getting any updates so...

Well, it always sounds like we're going somewhere, but then we just leave it for months xD

I didn't realize this until I came here... *Q* I want to join too

If the original starters of this thread don't mind, I'm fine with attempting to revive it again haha. Can I? It'll be a lot simpler though, without having scores and skype accounts.

Back