CPM Chorus

Like tracyalexia said we would like to do a cover of a song, but we have to choose it :P
I have proposed "Mirai" ^^

I'm a little bit late but I wish to join too if I can :innocent:

I'd also like to join if it's possible and if this idea is still alive...? :XD:

This idea still alive...I'm just recruiting people... :ohoho: Mirai huh...any other idea... if we agree to it then we can start and who want to do arrangement...is like distribute who sing which parts....something like that. So now..need decide the song and who want volunteer to be a mixer? ---->arangement---->start record :ayashii: Looking forward to this!

So, you are planning on whole arrangement? :ayashii:
Someone should write sheets then :ayashii:

If no one write the sheets,just write who sing which parts....but with sheets,is more easy to sing....

Well thats right, but I meant on doing the arrangement of the song..Do you mean to find a version without vocals or do a self-arrangement?

Mirai has a instrumental right? Just use that. And for the part,depends on their vocal range,see if they suitable for kajiurago/second voice/main vocal....I think is better that each of us give a sample of our cover to you,if you are going to do the arrangement so you will have the idea :ayashii: Btw,if anyone like cover Kajiura's songs....join fickho,a group in fb :XD:
Link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/228614197257348/

Ah okay, I wasnt sure if idea was to do an arrangement or just to cover on the instrumental version x)

:uh..: :uh..:
I dont have FB.......unfortunately not planning to make one.... :desksweat:
Sorry... :desksweat:

I would recommend to use the instrumental, self made arrangement is cool, but we have to search for musicians ^^"

And whom do I have to give a sample? xDD and the song has it to be Mirai? or can it be any song? ^^

Agree with Phila-chan...I think Megy-chan will be the one distribute parts :sohappy: about sample,is better give two or more...but short...ya know I just noticed many multifunctional organism here... :ayashii: The sample you give show what type of voice you can have,how do you sing second voice,main vocal and kajiurago...Me personally very bad in Kajiurago :spotlight:

("Yume no daichi" is also a beautiful song to cover :shy:)

The sample you give show what type of voice you can have,how do you sing second voice,main vocal and kajiurago..

Ok ok :) I'll record my Mirai sample :P

Re:

tracyalexia said:
I think Megy-chan will be the one distribute parts :sohappy:
What, me?
070.gif

Ah well, I may do my best to try x)

Re: Re:

MegyTomitatsu said:
tracyalexia said:
I think Megy-chan will be the one distribute parts :sohappy:
What, me?
070.gif

Ah well, I may do my best to try x)

I'm decide things on my own again,my mistake :spotlight: I'm looking forward to it :XD: Btw,Megy-chan prefer the sample send to your inbox or post it here? Mediafire/souncloud/dropbox...etc

Back