CPM Chorus

Do we have to sing Mirai? Mirai is not one of my I-memorized-the-lyrics ones :uh..:
I didn't even take a look at the lyrics..............

Actually seems like so....well,HIS MASK has any other suggestion?

^Err, rather, wouldn't it be better if everyone sang a song that fit his/her vocal range and color of voice best? That way it would be much easier to know the vocal ranges of people.

actually any sample is fine....but like i said,show your harmonies,kajiurago and main vocal :ayashii:

Hm, I must note that Im still a relatively new fan so I dont know all of the songs x)

But any sample is fine thou. But if we are to cover a song, we must agree on the song together to cover it together. Thats why we are 'chours', ne?

Ok, sorry if that sentence was too confusing :XD:

From what I understand is that the chorus song will be Mirai, but for sample it can be any song that shows kajiuran, harmonies and main vocals :XD:

Oh I see, so it's a Mirai chorus project then..hmm I think I won't participate then
It's not like I hate Mirai or anything; I just have not much time and I didn't listen to it many times so I'm not really well accustomed with the song...

Sure, you can, but somehow it stopped.... What happened?

Wow, nice!

Well, I hope something will come out of this.

So are we just gonna add the kajiuran on Mirai?
Or are we going to choose another song? o:

It's not really my favorite song of Kalafina, so i've only listened to it like 2 times xD

Back