Confessions post

I confess that dieting and exercising is so hard... :imdead:

But I would love to talk abt it! :sohappy:

/me dodges Megy's slap

I confess I dont mind exercising and dieting as long as it doesn't affect my health. And if it doesn't hinder my work :ohoho:

/me readies my hand if ever Megy slaps me and Casa :XD:

^heh, mine is kind of related

I confess that I've been a very bad girl and haven't gone to the gym in the last couple of weeks, but I am going tonight. Still, I feel ashamed.

I confess that Tabichan still thinks relatively rational
/me didnt say I am slapping you, me said I would slap you two :desksweat:

I also confess that Im glad we made akichans day

I confess as well that I dont get why would Liachan need a diet since shes thinner than a toothpick :uh..: /me flees

^Ofcourse I have my rational moments too! :ohoho:

@Liana: No need to feel ashamed. Missing gym once or twice is acceptable. Just make sure you get back on your routine. :sparkleguy:

I confess I'm also glad Aki enjoyed our little discussion :ohoho: You can join us if you want :ayashii: But lets do it in a different thread. :XD:

I confess getting back on my diet is really really really hard. :blood:

Talking about hard things, I confess that I'm finding it hard to do my last essay (3000 words by Tues) :imdead:

I confess that I want to be lazy today and stay in my pjs and nice warm bathrobe. (It's freezing in our house even though it's warm outside)

I confess that I have been up to no good. :plot:
I must also confess that I want to know who will get to have the last slap.⇧

I confess I also want to know who will get the final slap. :plot:

On another note, I confess dieting is hard to get into.

I confess the thread has been so non-sequitur I am having problems following some of the posts! :leaf:

However, some individual entries are hilarious on its own! :XD:

I confess that I've been looping red moon and hanataba all day and have been picturing a pv for hanataba that involves hikaru and a knife...hey, she did say it was one of their darkest songs :psst: :plot:

^yandere hikaru... i confess that i would like to see that //IB is :punched:

I confess that I have been looking at a certain naughty website and getting so excited over its newest developments :psst: :plot:

^ :XD: lol

I confess that my thinspiration is Keiko. :ohoho: Just a little more and I'll be able to get back on my routine :touched:

Back