[COMPLETED -YK replied] Yuki Kajiura Birthday Present Project 2017

Which idea should we use for the 2017 Yk birthday present?

• reviews of OST/singles specifing which tracks we like most and why.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • manga with YK and girls

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4-panel manga collection (general)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • birthday cards

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4-panel manga collection inspired by song lyrics

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done @juchanx3 Your art style is so unique and pretty! I wish I could draw like half the people here and my friends can draw. Ugh. I can't draw hands and feet all that well, but I can do anime style, just not very well either. Great job everyone! I am excited!

so do we read from right to left?(or is it the first page only?).
I have no problem understanding the story but just in case when we compile them as a book later we might want to decide whether to read from right to left or left to right
As for the problem of reading to left to right or right to left, I've seen a doujinshi that contains both. It's consisted of doujinshi from various fans, some of them read from left to right and some of them read from right to left. It has 2 front covers: The left-to-right stories start from the usual front cover, while the right-to-left stories starts from the other front cover (which is the back cover for western books.) But I don't know how would it turn out for e-book...@__@

@D-chan2510 YOUR WORK IS TOO CUTE! Both the drawings and the "story" are the most adorable things ever! Also, I aplaud you for your originality. I even learned lots of curious things about sharks!
@Kagaribi no Hanabira I loved both comics! I'm totally in love with how you made them start with more serious and poetic panels and then end up in such an unexpected, hilarious way! Also, loved your coloring, specially the palette on In my long forgotten cloistered sleep ♥
@juchanx3 Wow, you really did put lots of work on it, but the result is definitely worth it! It's really well done, like something that could enter any one shot comic contest. Love how you managed to tell a story with the lyris, and it really shows off sandpiper feelings. Drawing is really pretty as well!

Here's @Liana_Ilia and mine! It's done right-to-left, hope there`s no problem. If it were needed, I could edit it, but probably there's no time...
Anyway, was a pleasure working with her. I'd like to make my 100% own comic as well, but finally ran out of time :touched:

Thank so much everyone! ^__^

so do we read from right to left?(or is it the first page only?).

It's right to left.
Do you think that I should align the text to the right?
I was confused about this too, sorry.

@Liana_Ilia It's just a loot of practice, I don't have a natural talent for drawing. Hands are really awful to reproduce >< sometimes I just look at my own hands as reference ><"
@Zinnia :love: Thanks for your gentle words! Ahaha enter a one shot comic contest?! Not yet XD I need to improve more.
I loved your drawing! Hikaru looks so cute. The pastel colors give a calm and reconforting feeling. You did a good job with the lighting too. :cheer:

@Zinnia You did not include yours with mine, when I clicked on 'here's' it only showed mine. I hope she has a wonderful birthday (I know it's the 6th already in Japan) and likes our present again. Ahhh can't wait to see it!

^I meant it's her birthday there, and I am excited to see it, that's all. I wasn't trying to rush you or anything, sorry.

lol sorry, been into game of thrones lately I forgot to check the forum. Will try to compile within these few days:plot:

Wow... awesome! I love it! Did you put in @Zinnia 's comic? I saw the one for that she did for me, but not hers. I like the title too, and it looks like an actual comic book cover. Great job!

Mine looks squized. Can you make the buble with the name shorter so that the drawing can take up the sides ?

Also for the title, what about
"Kajiura Yuki
inspired
comic"

@Atlas Star I spend an entire morning laughing about your comment, thanks to you my parents must be thinking I'm on drugs.
@Liana_Ilia I finally didn't manage to finish a comic by myself. I'll be moving soon, had to do artist alley stuff and work on my own webcomic as well, so couldn't do it =( Also, I'm such a mess when comes to storyboards and couldn't come up with anything good

The title is okay, simple and accurate. I like it.

Back