[COMPLETED -YK replied] Yuki Kajiura Birthday Present Project 2017

Which idea should we use for the 2017 Yk birthday present?

• reviews of OST/singles specifing which tracks we like most and why.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • manga with YK and girls

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4-panel manga collection (general)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • birthday cards

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4-panel manga collection inspired by song lyrics

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My work on papers has just been done. Will try to scan, paint and put all conversation before the deadline...:ghost: (I have 2 4-panel mangas for 2 songs: Akatsuki no Kuruma and My long forgotten cloistered sleep. Completely forgot to post the songs I chose in the thread...Orz. :desksweat:)

I havent even started but i ll draw something based on shinkai no kodoku these days , and since its manga, i bet it wont need to be multicoloured.

@HimeWakana You did so great! In fact, I think your comic is way more fitting for the song than the official PV. The japanese landscapes, and that vivid and colorful land really evocates "the land of dreams" for me :plz: And the tiny girls are sooo cute ♥

awwwwwwwww @Zinnia thank you so so much for your words!!! I'm so happy that you liked :love::plz: *hugsssss
I always imagined a Japanese traditional scenery for "Yume no Daichi", so I tried to do my best with my work! Thank you so much again <333

Ah I am kinda new here but I've created an account before ^^-;; I would like to participate too -madly rushes drawings- Should I just message any mod directly with the .png?

Is it okay if I deliver mine on 30th? :rain::bow:
Actually I am doing a 6-page manga for sandpiper :imdead:

so do we read from right to left?(or is it the first page only?).
I have no problem understanding the story but just in case when we compile them as a book later we might want to decide whether to read from right to left or left to right
It's finally done! That was hard T__T// I wanted to put a ship, but it would be even more difficult XD
I hope she likes, I tried my best.

Sandpiper Manga

Back