Complain about all!

Now it's our families turn to have covid. Oh joy. I came back positive today. Dad has been sick and now mom is too. Ugh

Had a couple of days without power in our area due to a storm, some places near me will be without power for close to a week before their expected restoration.

Shoot me when Kajiura starts giving different music tokutens to different shops. Disgusten.

this is quite random but i was watching Kalafina 10th anniversary live documentary that someone has kindly uploaded to youtube. one of my biggest pet peeves (?) is horribly fitted stage dresses and my god were the dresses Kalafina wore on that live horribly fitted. one section of the documentary showed their fitting session AND THE DRESSES FITTED SO MUCH BETTER BEFORE. I knew that the dresses adjustments were from the Kalafina ladies' requests but my lord did they become awful. Hikaru's dress didn't have that weird hanging shoulder AND the sleeve fitted her arm, Wakana's dress was of appropriate full length instead of that weird 7/8 cut and asymmetrical front, and Keiko's dress didn't have that awful plunging neck that clashed with the high shoulder.

i feel like we had the fashion discussion thread but i was too lazy to search for it and this post is technically a complain so

this is quite random but i was watching Kalafina 10th anniversary live documentary that someone has kindly uploaded to youtube. one of my biggest pet peeves (?) is horribly fitted stage dresses and my god were the dresses Kalafina wore on that live horribly fitted. one section of the documentary showed their fitting session AND THE DRESSES FITTED SO MUCH BETTER BEFORE. I knew that the dresses adjustments were from the Kalafina ladies' requests but my lord did they become awful. Hikaru's dress didn't have that weird hanging shoulder AND the sleeve fitted her arm, Wakana's dress was of appropriate full length instead of that weird 7/8 cut and asymmetrical front, and Keiko's dress didn't have that awful plunging neck that clashed with the high shoulder.

i feel like we had the fashion discussion thread but i was too lazy to search for it and this post is technically a complain so
I guess I never paid that close attention to detail as I was so focused on their singing. And man was Wakana ever powerful on that live. They all did fantastic. But I do agree that the ones for the poster and box of the doc (I have that poster) are awful. Plus the lighting is horrible on that pic. They should have been in those elegant white dresses they wore to the interviews. *sigh*

I have been dealing with some nerve damage in my neck. I got nerve blocks for it, and just had the ablation, which is killing of the nerve. Still in a great amount of pain, but from the procedure. I'm hoping that on Christmas I'll wake up and feel better. I can dream, right?

I have been dealing with some nerve damage in my neck. I got nerve blocks for it, and just had the ablation, which is killing of the nerve. Still in a great amount of pain, but from the procedure. I'm hoping that on Christmas I'll wake up and feel better. I can dream, right?
Sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you to get relief/healing of the pain.

The good thing was they reprised the original colors from their first appearance: white-black-white.

Back