Complain about all!

So I'm pretty sure I just failed my midterm :cry: . Oh well. At least I get to spend some quality time with my long lost friend, sleep.

midterm schedule already out :uh..:
"Group" task not finish yet (say "group" but all doing by myself :imdead:)

but try to enjoy it by download my fav radio (akara no kyoukai radio :XD: )

I forgot to return the book that I just Borrowed. :leaf:

To bad Kiyoko has to say Goodbye.
I will just have to Understand her. :bye:

See you next time.

How could they said that my department are over staff when we're actually under staff!!!!! Grrrrr!!!! :glower:
Hmm.. I guess this is the undeniable fate for every cost centre.... :imdead:

KONIcchi said:
How could they said that my department are over staff when we're actually under staff!!!!! Grrrrr!!!! :glower:
Hmm.. I guess this is the undeniable fate for every cost centre.... :imdead:

They might be trying to minimize workforce while forcing you to work even further.

There is a certain term in Economics regarding that.
I do not know what it is.

i have so much work to do!!!!!! i hate my baka university so much >.< :cry:

I hate when people comment on threads about hate and complain about how much they hate other people that comment on hate threads

:plot:

There are many powers in this world for good and for evil. Some are greater than I am. And against some I have not yet been tested :TdT:

Re:

I am too lazy to sing. :cry:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lugh said:
I hate when people comment on threads about hate and complain about how much they hate other people that comment on hate threads
Don't hate yourself!!! :omgwtf: kidding

I won't be able to be online from the computer for few days...

God I can't live without computer :blood:

i have an interview tomorrow... it'll be just me, with the school principal and two other teachers asking me questions about my future and my university applications :omgwtf:

i'm so scared!!! :cry: hopefully it'll go well :...:

GOOD LUCK BOBA
i'm sure it'll go well :sparkleguy: you just have to ramble as you usually do! jkjk
/me hides

nooo I think it's okay, they are just going to speak, don't they ? it's not like they are going to eat you.........

I STILL DON'T HAVE MY PROgRESSIVE LE :wai:

I wanna go to Anime Festival and the concerts but it is too expensive and none of my friends wanna go DX

May'n , Miku , K-on seiyuus :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :cry:

Back