Complain about all!

our retrogame fanzine is delayed again due to the artist's being ultrabusy :uh..: it's been almost a year since the last release.

Kowz, try opening the video in KMPlayer, you can sync the streams manually there.
Also, VirtualDub might prove useful.

Kowz, try opening the video in KMPlayer, you can sync the streams manually there.
Also, VirtualDub might prove useful.

I already tried that.
The video was SUPER ULTRA HQ (it was a blu ray rip), so i think that maybe my pc couldn't handle it.

Internet at home has not been working for three days :blood: I'm forced to stay on campus to gain internet access...which I need for almost all of my homework :wai: I don't know when it'll be fixed too...seriously, internet downtime is almost never heard of anymore. It's like our house is back to the primitive times :vortex:

lolloll having your internet access cut sounds like the end of the world! xD
well it has been the same for me once... <__<

Re:

Zuiyon said:
lolloll having your internet access cut sounds like the end of the world! xD
well it has been the same for me once... <__<

I think I should ask for a deduction in this month's rent :glower:

Re:

silverywhite said:
Internet at home has not been working for three days :blood: I'm forced to stay on campus to gain internet access...which I need for almost all of my homework :wai: I don't know when it'll be fixed too...seriously, internet downtime is almost never heard of anymore. It's like our house is back to the primitive times :vortex:

You could go to the library to do your homework. :sparkleguy:
But I guess the negative side of doing that would be the library staff looking over your shoulder every five minutes to see what you're doing on your computer :blood:

I have another four hour test (for university) tomorrow :omgwtf:
And I have to go to a marching band parade that lasts all day next week, on Halloween!!! I don't even do anything that important :XD:
My weekends for the next month are all goooone :cry:

Re: Re:

wintersviolet said:
I have another four hour test (for university) tomorrow :omgwtf:
And I have to go to a marching band parade that lasts all day next week, on Halloween!!! I don't even do anything that important :XD:
My weekends for the next month are all goooone :cry:

Are you doing the GRE? :blood:

Internet is still not working at home...on top of that I spilled something on my laptop so now the e, w, and z keys don't work. I have to copy and paste them every time I use them...and it doesn't help that e is the most frequently used letter in English... :uh..:

I feel very, very sick today. WHY won't this headache go AWAAAAY???

It's 8.30 9 PM here and I still have to read about 30 pages from a boring book and correct a text, while being very tired and suffering from a mild headache, and Tuesday is the one day in the week where I have to be at the university from 8 AM to 8 PM, with only one longer break from 4 PM to 6 PM.

:blood: :imdead: :orz: :hide:

It is good to think of it but why am I not being pulled out of my class.

I have an upcoming extra-curricular activity next week.
I should be pulled out to study and I will be exempted forthe MT.

And the SEM break was cancelled.

I'm trying to teach Xam math, and he keeps asking irrelevant questions! :blood: For example, "Why do we have to solve for x?" and "Why do we need to find the distance?" Because the problem wants us to solve for those things, that's why! :XD: :XD:

(This isn't really a complaint- it's just fun to tease Xam! :idol:)

But my real complaint is that I'm getting my H1N1 vaccination tomorrow. I don't like needles! :cry:

Re:

wintersviolet said:
I'm trying to teach Xam math, and he keeps asking irrelevant noob questions! :blood: For example, "Why do we have to solve for x i suck so much?" and "Why do i ask such easy questionwe need to find the distance?" Because the problem wants us to solve for those things you're a pure noob, that's why! :XD: :XD:

(This isn't really a complaint tough question- it's just fun to tease because Xam sucks! :idol:)
here , your true thoughts :cry:

I got 3 assignments due in 3 weeks :blood:
2 essays each 2000-2500 words
1 more essay with no instruction how many words

gotta finish these all before evangelion 2.0 and AFA 09 :uh..:

Re:

wintersviolet said:
I'm trying to teach Xam math, and he keeps asking irrelevant questions! :blood: For example, "Why do we have to solve for x?" and "Why do we need to find the distance?" Because the problem wants us to solve for those things, that's why! :XD: :XD:

(This isn't really a complaint- it's just fun to tease Xam! :idol:)

But my real complaint is that I'm getting my H1N1 vaccination tomorrow. I don't like needles! :cry:

LOL :XD: We're supposed to get H1N1 vacs sometime soon but I'm not sure when yet...

There are so many things due next week and I am super low on sleep :cry: Also I am going to fail my midterm tomorrow :blood: :blood: :blood:

Uwah, there are too many people, so I won't be getting my vaccine today. But my school will be giving them out next week.:imdead:

Ah! Go cram as much as you can, silvery!!!!!

Back