Complain about all!

nope, nope! it's known only as BOBA here 8Db
(i shall not mention the heinous alternative name that kera is thinking about... :glower:)

Re:

Kerahna said:
i've been so busy with schools and applications that i havent been on the forum for DAYSSSSS

ME TOO. I haven't looked into applications yet but that's 'cause I'm super swamped with school work :uh..: I don't think I'll survive this term :blood:

ALSO I have an excruciatingly painful toothache right now and the earliest dentist appointment I can get is NEXT WEDNESDAY >_> I hope it goes away and it's not thing serious :hide:

tsubasa said:
My post count is too low :anger:

...he says.

you spammed like hell your way up here.

you're higher than me even, and I used to be what these fince citizens called a spammer.

you're keeping it up well, i see.

you monster.

it is freakishly hot right now.

what happened to autumn weather?! :omgwtf:

Re:

wintersviolet said:
it is freakishly hot right now.

what happened to autumn weather?! :omgwtf:

I know!! :cry: My room is a battle between heat and noise. It is right near a main street so when I open the window, the cars passing by are super loud. Yet if I don't open the window, I boil to death in the heat :blood:

Stupid chain message sent to me by my friend saying 'if you break the chain you'll fail your next exams"
and my next exam is the GCE exam....whoever sent it to me can just go %^&*()*& himself and i'm not gonna forward it -__-
not trying to be superstitious but jinxing about failing an important exam is just way too much :uh..:

Re:

Xamdou said:
Stupid chain message sent to me by my friend saying 'if you break the chain you'll fail your next exams"
and my next exam is the GCE exam....whoever sent it to me can just go %^&*()*& himself and i'm not gonna forward it -__-
not trying to be superstitious but jinxing about failing an important exam is just way too much :uh..:

yeah, those are super dumb. ><

my favorite restaurant changed their menu today, and so they don't serve my favorite ramen noodle soup anymore :cry:

I have to do get a root canal in two weeks!!! :wai: :wai: :wai: Has anyone had one done? I'm panicking so much because everyone told me horror stories about it :hide: :hide:

my dad got it done last week, and he said it didn't hurt at all! except for the one moment they pull out the nerve

Re:

Kerahna said:
my dad got it done last week, and he said it didn't hurt at all! except for the one moment they pull out the nerve

That is good to hear...+1 for no pain :w00t:

Why I have to have my hiragana reading test the same day as my 20th bithday :cry:

(the wendesday 21 if anyone wants to know)

I dl Mizuki Nana's Live Fighter concert and... THE SOUNDS AND VIDEO ARE NOT IN SYNC :aww: :aww: :aww:

Back