Chat About Final Fantasy ^^

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I lost Disc 3 from my FFVIII for PS when i moved houses.

You are a legal owner of this product and still have two disks to prove it. There's really nothing to stop you from downloading an ISO. :sparkleguy:

I don't know how to do it :uh..: also my ps2 can't play fake discs :cry:

FFVIII is for PS1 and emulated perfectly (I'm currently on disk one). As to the ISO, I bet you can find it at any torrent site. Among conventional sites, I'd suggest Romulation... but I have a suspicion it will be blocked there :uh..: (copyright owners come nagging them periodically).
Or maybe I can send mine to you (but first I have to patch it back into English and find a hoster capable of receiving some hundreds of Mb without any problems). :psst:

LOL i know it's for PS1 you know,but mine is not working so i play it on PS2.
I did an ISO dvd some time ago but it didn't work on my PS2 slim :cry: so i thought maybe it was me that did some mistake making it... :blood:

Maybe your PS2 just doesn't support pirated content. :ohoho: One usually has to tune the console up for this... or buy an already cracked one (as you might guess, such are mostly sold in Eastern Europe :psst:).
Besides, perfect emulation means you can use a program and easily play this ISO on your desktop (or laptop, if it's strong enough to run it... most modern ones should do).

^^i'd rather play the games i can play on my consoles on them,i tried to play them on pc already when i was at my old home.

NICK!! :XD: That's why i said above my PS2 can't play fake game discs,do you read what people write? :XD: :XD: :XD:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
There were also rumors that FFV and FFVI are to be ported in the N3DS.

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
Although I wish they based the designs on the original SNES sprites, tbh. With all my respect for Yoshitaka Amano, I can hardly stand the portraits in the ports. :blood: Lenna's one downright breaks my heart. :cry:

Does anyone else think that this has to be moved to Otaku sub-forum?

At last, a supporter of my beliefs. :XD:

I lost Disc 3 from my FFVIII for PS when i moved houses.

You are a legal owner of this product and still have two disks to prove it. There's really nothing to stop you from downloading an ISO. :sparkleguy:

I think this has to be moved to Otaku sub-forum~

TWO SUPPORTERS! :XD: :sohappy:

Count me in ! :ohoho:

Someone PM an admin :ayashii: I'll try that. :knife:

P.S.I found my disc and one of my old memory cards :sohappy: I'm re-playing FF-VIII and then will re-play FF-VII

:love:

I hope it wasn't an authentic cd but since he was :cry: ing i think it was :uh..:
Poor Joel :plz:

:rain: my CD's still missing... >_<

I hope it's still available for purchased... looks at CDjapan... :ohoho: available

thanks!!! ordered my new copy and currently waiting...
now playing ffIV ds ver... ohh cant wait for the 3ds and the ffV and ffVI port :)

...:tea:

Anyone playing FFII Iphone? I'm playing that at the moment but.... I often died because I bump into some super-duper-powerful-stupid-monster :blood:

(playing FF or any other RPG makes me want to re-play FF7.... but... but... but....... my PC can't handle it! :omg: )

Edit: I'm pretty sure when I'm in the middle of writing my message... this topic still under General & Spam.... :confu: )

It's just a redirect link that remains. :XD:
As to FF2, it looks like one of the main features was left untouched. Since 1988, this game is known to place few obstacles on the world map... effectively letting you to wander into something you're far from ready-to-face. :plot:
It's odd, though, that when I played it on NES, I didn't experience any problems with that... or did it have to do with the rom in question being some "special edition" hack? Maybe they toned down the issue... :confu:
Still, FF2 sports one of the most memorable development systems in the series. :sohappy:

I have the FF Anthology for PS,but they might have made some additions to iphone version? :uh..:

Back