Canta-per-me.net in Wikipedia ?

I guess anyone can do it, when there's some time available. Let's just all make accounts there. Someone writes the main stuff everybody should know, then, the rest of us add with time.^^

I suppose the most competent ones for the "backbone of the article"would be the admins! :D

hmm come to think of it, that article DOES need some work, there's a ton of information missing with regards to discography :3

Also, there's been no proper discussion on the discussion page for that page, since 2006

Aaaaaaaaa! Lol! Okay. I didn't see it then, when i posted the other message. Sorry.It wasn't there.! :))

You gonna make a special page for the site on wikipedia? :D You know, like Mugglenet.com has! :D

whaa no way XD its not famous like mugglenet which has like millions of visitors and has been recognized by JKR and even gets private interviews with her ;_;

Then let's try to make i as close to that as possible. Maybe not a "face-to-face" interview(or even any kind of interview) but, we can just brag about how we're the only english fan site! ^^ (Aren't we?)

heheheheeee :XD:

I *think* we are... i made the site because i couldn't find one! There are some blogs out there like kazado's and grunty's and allexiel's that focus a lot on yuki but do other J-pop artists as well

I'm trying to make a 100% yuki-focused site with everything there is to know XD

100% Yuki ?
so obsessed kerahna =P
so I'm, as well xD

You are right... I tried to find a Yuki's site before, but the ones I find it were very lame... T.T

This is really great I think...

WIKIPEDIA FOR CPM!!!!!

Back