Canta-per-me.net in Wikipedia ?

A

akai tsukikage

Is that possible to add canta-per-me.net in Wikipedia as a fansite xD ? you know at the bottom of Yuki Kajiura's page, in the "External links" section...
Maybe that's not a good idea ?

errr if we got the right ? hmmmm Everybody can modify or edit every article in wikipedia, no ? but I think an acount is necessary to write on it.
Hey but people who edit articles aren't they "normal" persons like us ? :/ hmm you make me doubt...

waaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww XD
but what if the editors dont like it and remove it and then we'll be too embarassed to put it back up? XD

usually "fansites" have to be discussed on the "talk" page before being added to the main page.

i wonder who we'd have to go up against in the discussion, we ARE the english yuki fanbase, right? >_>

hahaha yessss but english is just the laguage of the site, there are people from a lot of continents here ~.~

I don't know what do the other europeans, but usually, I go to en.wiki because it seems to have more informations than the others...

Well, the english wikipedia DOES have, in some cases, more informations. I remember searching something once on the romanian wiki, found it, read it then, a few days later searched, but i got the results on the english wikipedia. there were like 5 more articles that the romanian one didn't have. ^^ I recommend the english one. But if you wanna search something "SPECIFIC from your country...i suggest your "local" wikipedia. :D

Back