Ayami's Birthday Project!!come and sign uP!

ok!! :ohoho: majority of the colorcoding has been sent. Please confirm that you have received ^^ exception of tsubasa and yuricat.
@tsubasa- The songs that i sent are colorcoded a little over half of this album. The songs you signed up for aren't colorcoded yet ^_^ they will be soon!

Received :sparkleguy: YAY!!!

I think I have questions...so I will PM you later.

Got it! Not sure to quite understand all of it but I will re-read the instructions and ask question after. Might need help for the harmonies too since I never did any :x

Ayami, these colourcodes are so professional and elaborate. I fucking love them. 5 sparkleguys for organization skills!!! :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:

Hey, since you have to mix so many songs maybe I can help you~
I can only mix the songs I know well xDD

-fairytale-Kizu(和), Yuki
-Parallel hearts- Yuki, hoshikuzu06, panwooikee
-toki no mukou, maboroshi no sora- Kizu(和), hoshikuzu06, philadelphin
-Yume no tsubasa- Roxane, hoshikuzu06, undergroundpyjama,tsubasa(和)
-Everlasting song- Reiji, silverwhite, tsubasa(和)
-Angel Gate(finale song) Kizu, Reiji, Jessica,silverwhite, yuki, panwooikee, Panda, Roxane, hoshikuzu06, philadelphin, undergroundpyjama, Yuricat, tsubasa(和)

I want to mix the 2 songs I participate (can I? xD)
and 2-3 other songs I listed above ^^ (If you need more mixing help, just ask ^^ maybe I can find some time ^^)
so Ayami-chan doesn't have to mix so many songs :sparkleguy:
(Angel Gate...maybe... it's really hard for my *cough* stupid *cough* computer to mix sooo many ppl)

I think I will used my old Yume no tsubasa recording :uh..: ...

Since my friend's pc is broken and I can't do fandubs for now :cry:

Back