Avoid saying "yes" or "no" - game!

I hope I am

have you ever had a dream where you were at a Kalafina live and they sang a song that hasn't been released in the wakeful world?

Hmmm, I did dream Yuki once making an arrangement of an existing song, but for FJC. As fas as I remember, did not have a dream of something new and not released.

Did you ever combine an uncombinable food? :XD: (yes I know that word doesnt exist! xD)

Tried it before. The result is somehow satisfying, though XD

Did you ever sing a YK song somewhat loudly in public places that people go staring at you right after?

I have, so far, managed to keep my singing within my own house. There are times when I forget to close the windows though...

Have you ever heard a song that's so bad, you end up laughing in self-defence (because the alternative is shrieking in horror)?

not romantically. or at least, i don't consider it romantic unlike some people around me who do...

do you laugh when you are nervous?

^ AWWW IMMIIIEEEE :chuu:

Not only do I laugh when I'm nervous, I'm usually crying at the same time :goodjob: :ohoho:

Would you like it if Kalafina turned up at your birthday party as a surprise? :dote:

What kind of a question is that!! :omg: :omg: Of course, it would be the best death I'd ever could wish for! :TdT: since my heart would probably stop

Do you like eating sweets? :ohoho:

Does Keiko like ice cream? Who doesn't like eating sweets :ohoho:

Do you like sleeping as much as The Hikaru does?

I wish i could sleep that much.

What are u going to answer in your marriage when u r asked "Do you take (your partner name) to be your lawful wedded wife/husband?"

:plot:

Gladly, so long as he is true to me and loves me.

Are you environmentally friendly?

I definitely prefer it to a hot, baking, oven like weather.

Do you use air-conditioning often?

My place is high so it can get windy at times. I have just been using an electric fan when it is hot and humid.

Do you want to live under the sea?

it was a childish love :XD:

have you ever considered making a pact with Kyuubey? :psst:

I was apparently forced to in Blackie's story, is some way :XD:

Did you ever get drenched in the rain because you were too lazy to take out your umbrella? :XD:

Back