Avoid saying "yes" or "no" - game!

i wish i was... in foreign languages that i do understand, i can only do so through reading and writing... :blood:

do you like to wear tank tops?

(also casarina, sadly it's not enma ai -- even though i loved watching jigolu shoujo. it's kaguya houraisan from touhou :ohoho: :shy: )

I can't squeeze into tank tops...will need hard dieting if I even want to contemplate wearing them.

Do you prefer jeans or shorts?

(and thanks, ImmortalBirdcage. okay but she does look a bit like Enma Ai, such as the hair and the...umm..general feel)

considering I lived in rain for 2 weeks straight, I've become one with the rain :ohoho:

Do you do anything special for halloween?

this year is all about the cosplay :idol: :ohoho:

to continue the halloween theme: if they were selling that special kaji-fes-themed kitkat box in stores... would you buy it? :psst:

Nothing as special as what Revo does.

[and in answer to IB, I'd be after the Kaji kit-kats like a cat on a hot tin roof]

Do you talk to the rain?

I'm still praying for rain to come as it is... :uh..:

Are you interested in the new FJ Album? :plot:

I'll become a magical girl if Keiko or Homura asked me, and not Kyuubey. :ohoho:

Do you like Kalafina's alleluia?

i'm not a dog person :desksweat: i'm not that much of an animal person either, thinking about it.... but they like me :hide:

are you a spoony bard? :psst: :punched:

What on earth is that? (Seriously. I dunno. Don't kill me :hide: )

Do you have any siblings?

The cold doesn't like me. Especially since moving here...I feel like I'm going to freeze to death.
Can you easily stand heat?

The heat doesn't like me.... :uh..:

But the cold and I love each other, though. :sohappy:

Do you love the outdoors?

Back