Aoi Eir

Aoi Eir, as well as Haruna Luna, now has an official channel in Youtube, and we can finally watch their videos there guilt-free, meaning they're legal! Too bad, it can't happen with Kalafina, argh...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAJM3DatBJY[/youtube]

^ These two have Youtube channels exclusively for Japan too which have the opposide block (dont allow you to watch if live outside japan - unless you use a proxy)

A long time since I posted anything from Aoi Eir, but her latest single is out today! Title is "Cobalt Sky" and has a project that involves sending out photos of blue skies from fans around the globe. Try hearing a sample of the single here: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/aoieir/special/csky_slide/

As I wrote before, my new single "Cobalt Sky" has been out today, and we've got a brand new special project here!
Please read the sentence below and send us your "Cobalt Sky" photo!
Don't you think it will be so nice if the blue sky around the world gathered in one video?
Let's make a wonderful "Cobalt Sky" video together!

[Send your photo & watch video from here]
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/a ... sky_slide/

[Eir Aoi Official Website] http://www.aoieir.com/

=================================

Celebrating Eir Aoi's "Cobalt Sky" Release - <Automa Video>
[Post YOUR "Cobalt Sky" photo, and be a part of the song!!]

We are proud to announce an exciting project to celebrate Eir Aoi's new single "Cobalt Sky".
It's a special project which anyone can join, and it's called "Post YOUR "Cobalt Sky" photo, and be a part of the song!!".
Here's how it works. You will shoot a photo of a "Blue Sky (Cobalt Sky)".
This could be the blue sky you see from your room window, from your favorite place, or from any other ordinary scenes you experience.
Just shoot your favorite "Blue Sky (Cobalt Sky)" photo and send it to our project e-mail address mentioned on the special site.
The photos will be collected will be automatically played on the special site.
Wouldn't it be great to see a "Cobalt Sky" video made with blue sky photos, not only from Japan, but also from around the world?!
Each video will be updated with latest photo submission, which means that the video you see may vary from time to time.
This "Automa Video" will be very similar to the sky you see... you will not have a chance to see the exact same thing!
We are excited to see the blue sky photos submitted by you.
Let's create the greatest "Cobalt Sky"... a beautiful blue sky like Aoi's theme color!
Don't miss it!

EDIT:
They included the picture I submitted! You will know that the one who submitted is me, since I used my username here!

^ Wow that's cool! Do you know if there was a deadline or I can still send ?

[I sent 2 pics but I got a automated reply that my mail wasnt received :cry: but then I sent 2 mails with 1 attached photo each and they got through :ohoho: ]

We may see your photos at least in the next few hours then. Did you use your username as the subject?

I should had ? I used ""Post YOUR "Cobalt Sky" photo, and be a part of the song!!" as mail title but I told them to use "george1234" as sender name. I hope they understand :uh..:

The mechanics said that the subject should be your handle name (which could be your username), and the text of the mail should only contain the location of the picture.

^ This was nowhere written :uh..:

I will try to send them again. I bet its because they are lazy to read the whole text.

Nice one, george. I saw your two pics there. Who is that boy near the flag? A friend or relative of yours?

^ boy ? lol, its an old woman and she's not near it, and she' not relative or known to me :XD:

(I just saw both on that slideshow)

I sent these 2

:nophoto:
:nophoto:

Thanks! The PV is really simple, just to fill 1 DVD and sell it with the LE :XD: I guess the chose tree-less terrain behind Aoi for us to not realise that her clothes are blown by :fan: s :XD:

what's VEVO :confu:

^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vevo

Vevo, LLC (stylized vevo) is a joint venture music video website operated by Sony Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group, and Abu Dhabi Media with EMI licensing its content to the group without taking an ownership stake. The service was launched officially on December 8, 2009. The videos on Vevo are syndicated across the web, with Google and Vevo sharing the advertising revenue.

Vevo offers music videos from three of the "big four" major record labels: Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, and now-defunct EMI. Warner Music Group was initially reported to be considering hosting its content on Vevo, but subsequently formed a rival alliance with MTV Networks. There are more than 50,000 videos available on Vevo.

Wonder why it was only recent for SME to consider having their Japanese artists up on VEVO though, like Aoi Eir, Haruna Luna, and most recently Kalafina.

Yeah, but the only ones up in Kala's VEVO are Magia, to the beginning, and Hikari Furu (spelled as Hikariful *facepalm*)

*bump* It has been weeks since Eir Aoi performed at AFA ID 2013, and here is the setlist of the songs she sang that night. Apologies for the late post...

1. AURORA
2. Avalon Blue
3. <a song from her BLAU album - can't remember *facepalm*>
4. Lament
5. MEMORIA
6. Cobalt Sky
7. INNOCENCE

I'll be looking on other sources to know that third song on the list...

I'm really not good in giving detailed judgment of lives, but what I can say is that Eir really did a good job in her concert. Too bad she only spoke mostly Japanese throughout, with only few words usually spoken in Bahasa (e.g. greetings, etc)

Back