Aoi Eir

@chrisgarci Hopefully she feels fine by the end of September for Anime Weekend Atlanta. I'm assuming she will because it seems like nothing majorly severe.

Yeah. Despite not being able to get the VIP ticket, it was still a fudging blast to finally hear her sing live up close (although my first time was in AFAID2013 back then lol).

As for her setlist:
  1. Aurora
  2. Innocence
  3. TBC -seems to be a track from D'azur-
  4. Niji no Oto
  5. Lapis Lazuli
  6. Sirius
  7. Ignite
In songs 4, 6, and 7 there were accompanying anime background visuals if I may add.
Also, while all of us are singing along in Ignite, it felt like it was only me who was singing along in Lapis Lazuli lol.
12011378_1012727525426015_7265568150116487564_n.jpg

Related to this guys, I would like you to ask for your support to sign this petition. During the Q&A with her, the staff of this anime blog asked questions that deemed disrespectful to Eir Aoi to the point of bringing up her past prior to being a singer. It was such a big embarrassment for us fans to have those people. They should no longer be part of any of the official anime events here.

Related to this guys, I would like you to ask for your support to sign this petition. During the Q&A with her, the staff of this anime blog asked questions that deemed disrespectful to Eir Aoi to the point of bringing up her past prior to being a singer. It was such a big embarrassment for us fans to have those people. They should no longer be part of any of the official anime events here.

That is a huge disgrace to both Eir and the anime/J-pop community as a whole. I see from comments on the petition that they have done it to other artists. Down with them!! :voodoo:

On a happier note, my friend said that she'll get an Eir signature for me at AWA (if she's able to get more than 1 signature) since I'm not able to go. :dote:

I totally support that petition, but I wish it was written with more facts/incidents listed and less emotionally-charged name-calling. In fact, it doesn't really give any examples, except a facebook post that it basically quoted from and a bunch of twitter screenshots from after the incident. It seems Deremoe shut down their facebook page and main site, though. Which is good. They were vicious LiSA, and now directly disrespectful Aoi Eir? Down with them indeed!

And I hope your friend is able to acquire the signature!!

Eir Aoi has officially arrived in Atlanta for Anime Weekend Atlanta! She will be taking the stage at 19:00 ET (7:00 PM) tonight (Sept 26). I wish I could go, but I'm unable to. Even more saddening because I live in Atlanta. Here's the blog post about it: :tea:

4c8ca8cc.jpg

BTW, I swear that I've been to this BBQ place that she's talking about. It looks really familiar, both with the food and table. It's really good, and I love their ribs. I wouldn't doubt the "1-hour wait" that she's talking about. though I'm not sure whether she's talking about food or to get a table. It doesn't matter either way though, I've had to wait 45 minutes to get a table there before.

ANIMAX MUSIXのメルマガにご登録いただき、有難うございます。

1月14日の大阪公演に出演を予定しておりました藍井エイルは、アーティスト公式サイトにて発表されておりますとおり、
体調不良による休養のため、出演がキャンセルとなりました。
この出演キャンセルによるチケットの払い戻しはいたしません。ご了承ください。

藍井エイル公式サイト
http://www.aoieir.com/

ANIMAX MUSIX 公式サイト
https://musix.animax.co.jp/

公演を楽しみにされていた皆様に深くお詫び申し上げます。
皆様のご理解とご了承の程、よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi everyone, sorry to bear sad news, I saw this on Facebook earlier tonight linked by the Kalafina page:

https://www.facebook.com/aoieir/posts/1209406739091425

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Thank you for all your continuous support for Eir Aoi.
Due to Eir’s recent health condition, it has been decided that all her activities in the near future will be cancelled.
She has discussed with us staff and it was determined that she needed to take some time off to rest and recover, and therefore, unfortunately her appearance in the following scheduled events will be cancelled.
Please contact the designated inquiry offices regarding the event tickets.
We are very sorry for all the fans that were looking forward to her shows, all of the event-related staffs, and all other appearing artists; but we promise that we will do our best to have Eir recover, so that she can come back as soon as possible.
We sincerely appreciate all of your understanding and support.

Eir Aoi Staffs

Events and Inquiry Offices:
Aug 19 (Fri) “AFA Thailand 2016” 
*Official Website: http://animefestival.asia/afath16/
*Inquiry Office: feedback@sozo.sg

Aug 21 (Sun) “Odaiba Minna no Yume Tairiku 2016 Mezamashi Live”
*Official Website: www.odaiba.com

Aug 26 (Fri) “Animelo Summer Live 2016 –TOKI-”
*Inquiry Office: +81-3- 5561-9001 (Weekdays 10am - 6pm)

Jan 14 (Sat) “ANIMAX MUSIX 2017 OSAKA”
*Official Website: musix.animax.co.jp/

I really hope she recovers soon!

Yeah, I saw that last night. I hope she recovers quickly and without any complications.

I hope she recovers quickly as well. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but the cancelation of her performance at Animax in January is a bit worrisome, as @Seasonreaper mentioned in the "what are you listening to" thread. I wonder what's happened... she sounded and looked just fine in the Tsubasa recording/PV.

By the way, does this now mean Kalafina will perform alone at the Mezamashi live on the 21st, where originally they were supposed to perform with Eir?

EDIT: A post made by @Cerise in the mezamashi thread says Kalafina will still perform, so that question's answered.

Sad to hear that she's sick but if her illness is throat-related then I'm going to say that she had it coming. Eir almost never sings using the right technique, she strains her throat A LOT, she screams to reach her higher notes, and she holds her throat/neck voice on the back of her head A LOT too. It's to be expected after what she's putting her throat into.

I hope she uses this recovery time to relax and learn how to sing properly (and professionally).

How come she canceled her Animax Musix perf on 2017 instead of her 2-day Nippon Budokan full concerts this November hmm.

Iirc, she had Pneumonia last year and also canceled her concerts. And I think the history is repeating itself lol. I really hope she recovers soon!:cry:

I felt sad upon reading that news. Looks like it really is taking a toll on her health than what was initially expected.
Hopefully she does a comeback Utada Hikaru-style, even if it takes a few years.

Till then, I will just listen non-stop to all my fave Eir Aoi tracks so far and wish her the best.

Back