Any news of future Yuki Kajiura live concerts?

Hue, bye bee guronti boi.

ANYWAYS, one of kajiura's tweets says something about "familiar songs... but also new songs"

My Japanese-fu is google translate hue, so maybe someone else could give it a shot.

慣れた曲もあり、新しい曲もございましたがみなさまもうお見事と言うしかなく……(^ ^)ホー。楽しかったです……楽しかったよ。

It's getting a stand alone release on Sept 20th.

Nope its probably for the Heaven's Feel movie 1 soundtrack (dont forget it release on October in theaters) . F/Z standalone has been confirmed to have the same duration as the old soundtrack, and i dont see the point for recording totally new musics for an old series.

Οh she does say Fate/Zero, maybe she confused the titles ? :XD:

From google translate i understand that she recorded
- only songs where bad things are happening
- old songs and new songs
- she added new vocal parts that extend some tracks further

Last edited:
Well, it is 3xCD instead of the previously released two... so... maybe audio of studio lives...

ライブアレンジ楽曲も新たにレコーディングして収録したオリジナルサウンドトラック。
I mean it says so in the OST announcement...

F/Z standalone has been confirmed to have the same duration as the old soundtrack, and i dont see the point for recording totally new musics for an old series.
Also, just to be clear the announcement says the OST will include all previously released (56) tracks, as well as live arranges and new tracks. Not that it will be 56 tracks total.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i surrender :D

Good thing that by live arrange they meant newly recorded rather than taking bits from previous YK lives :)

I'm just re-stating what was said in the announcement (and by elcazador in the OSTs respective thread). Don't know why you thought it would be exactly the same length as the original releases. :)

From google translate i understand that she recorded
- only songs where bad things are happening
- old songs and new songs
- she added new vocal parts that extend some tracks further

Correct. But not exactly "bad things are happening", rather "sounds like something bad is going to happen". About the latter, she explicitly said that she's trying to avoid vocal parts in soundtrack music, and if she does, it's usually Kajiurago, in order to let the movie tell the story that the music is telling. In that sense, some of the lyrics that she added have a different "meaning".

She also did say again yesterday (or today?) that she wants to do another live.

Kaori has also posted about it in her twitter.
hmmm....
Kaori has been twittering about recording songs. Most likely for her album.... but just maybe... She meandered over to YK's studio and jumped in to a new FJ recording... ya know... just because.... and stuff.

Back