Any news of future Yuki Kajiura live concerts?

When did Aira leave spacecraft to supposedly pursue those Bigger Dreams (TM)? I mean, she just did two songs for ACCA (animu) and seems to keep writing lyrics for idolm@ster... Good luck starting anew (again) and reaching the "mainstream", outside of spacecraft and without involving yourself with niches like animu and games. (I mean it even if I did try to come across as sarcastic as I could.)

"She could do this and that" (lol opening act for someone bigger?) like it would be easy or even possible without someone in the biz backing you up. I know we all want the best (or mostly) for them but let's not be delusional. ;P

{snip}

I'd have to check Aira's thread for the day she tweeted (and Kaori retweeted) that she left Spacecraft. In the short term she is still doing anisong things. It's still early in her move away from Spacecraft. Let's see how things play out for her. She did say in her blog from that day that she wanted to explore other opportunities (what ever those may be.)

sshshshshshshsh !!! Leave me my delusions of Kaori being a mega star.

I think Kalafina and the latest soundtracks are wearing on YK. She's only human. In the past her work was not as popular so she had more leeway to work at her own style and pace but now things have changed and this is the big leagues, more or less. I'm disheartened because classic FJ is what makes me love YK.

I also miss the old times of Noir and .Hack. Canta per me is still my all time favorite song of hers.

By the way is FictionJunction YUUKA collaboration over now?

Since there are no official announcements nothing is over. Not FJ, nor Yuuka, nor even SeeSaw, and i dont remember what happened with Saeko Chiba.

I think Kajiura would feel embarrassed/guilty if she announced one of her projects was ending, so she probably doesn't say anything because of that. However, it is really annoying whenever nothing is said because it keeps all the fans waiting, wondering if they'll ever be another concert :wet:

I think Kajiura would feel embarrassed/guilty if she announced one of her projects was ending, so she probably doesn't say anything because of that. However, it is really annoying whenever nothing is said because it keeps all the fans waiting, wondering if they'll ever be another concert :wet:
I get what you mean!

Since there are no official announcements nothing is over. Not FJ, nor Yuuka, nor even SeeSaw, and i dont remember what happened with Saeko Chiba.
isn't Yuuka married...plus she has a kid right? But, though I heard she still sings...solo?

I don't know anymore

Doesn't Remi have twins ? Or is that Rikki ? One of them left Sound Horizon for a couple years to have babies. Or was it another singer in Sound Horizon ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked the Sound Horizon fan wiki. It was Rikki that had twins in 2008. Not Remi. Don't know if Remi has any children.

Well would you look at that (from Kajiura-sensei's Twitter)
:nophoto:

They're in the studio together! Does this mean we're getting *gasp* a new OST? New FJ single? Who knows???

Oh, what a beautiful time to be alive! :touched::touched:
Maybe it's for Princess Principal's OP? I hope so! But anything with them will be great! :sohappy:
TBH I never liked FJ songs as I do like Kalafina's, but I really miss their concerts. Their armonies often more complex and interesting to see live than Kalafina's. Plus I miss hearing goddess Yuriko Kaida live.
Also, Keiko looks so cute (as usual) with braided hair ♥

Back