Another dream

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/836406383490654208

そういえば昨日は(見ている間は)怖い夢を…。何だかマンションの扉を泥棒さんが開けようとしていて(合鍵を持っているらしい)中から開けられないように必死に押さえているんだけれど、窓のレンズから除くと数人の泥棒さんがいて、みんな昔のタケノコ族(解るかな〜)みたいな派手な法被を着ていて。

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/836406759870758913

蛍光青とかオレンジとか超派手なやつ。それで一人がすごく派手な幅広タスキをかけていて、それに「妻・命」って書いてあるの。

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/836406955123957760

「妻命なんだ( ̄□ ̄;)!!」と思いながら夢の中ではドア開けられそうでめっちゃ怖いんだけどね。

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/836407527956848640

で、手元のiPhoneで必死に警察に電話しようとするんだけれど、「はい〜××銀行です」とか違う人ばっかりでちゃってめっちゃアセりながら目を醒ましたのでした。ぐったり疲れたのでした。

Had a dream I went to a Kalafina concert, and it was an awesome dream, even though I only remember 3 parts of songs:XD:

The curtain to the stage suddenly opened, and they immediately started with the chorus (and only the chorus) of Ring your bell; literally there was a drum roll and boom- ~君が泣いた夜は...~. After "ring your bell and raise your song," they had a very short MC then went on to perform lapis, then strange as it is, overture~circus from FJY. Unfortunately it ended there but it was an awesome dream nonetheless. They were wearing dresses similar to the silver ones from the Consolation live, though Hikaru strangely had this small but cute tiara on her head

Can this happen more often please :plz:

The old me would've been so down with that idea, but the new me says please don't...have you all forgotten the mess that was Kalafina version of nowhere lol

I dreamt of a game where you control madoka but the soundtrack was Cosette theme.. the floors and stairs were all moving so you had to manipulate madoka accordingly. Hehe

But what about the greatness that is DU

I never really liked DU (mostly because they keep performing this song live and imo it gets worse each time lmao)

Plus we've never heard what DU would sound with Yuuka singing it...with Yuuka's voice maybe the arrangement would be really different.

I had a dream with Kajiura sensei in it. Except it was one of the most nonsensical dreams ever.

She had come to Greece for business, but she was staying at my place. First of all, who is stingy enough to send someone on a business trip and have that person stay at a random fan's place, second, as much as I admire her as a composer, I don't even know her, I wouldn't let her stay at my place - let alone in my own room!

Anyway, I woke up and she wasn't there. She had only left behind some personal items - a pair of sunglasses, a comb, and some more things. I thought "huh, when did she wake up and go to her work, I didn't notice".

So I got up, and was expecting a friend of mine for lunch. I was staying at a big house with several floors and a garden, and the weather was nice so we decided to eat in the garden. (EDIT: I don't even like staying in houses with internal staircases! First of all, I've sprained both my ankles infinite times, so I wouldn't like to be trapped outside half my own house next time it happens. Second, I don't like carrying the vacuum cleaner up and down every time)

Then another friend of ours joined us, but I wasn't expecting her. That other friend has a mushroom intolerance. I have that too, but fortunately for me it's very mild. Anyway, it was a problem that she joined us, because I had cooked mushrooms (lolwut? I wouldn't cook only mushrooms for myself either, I'd make sure to have another dish in case I couldn't eat the mushrooms). Anyway, I didn't lose it - I just said "wait one second, I'll go upstairs to get the salads". Now, what kind of house has the kitchen, not only upstairs, but TWO floors up... beats me!

So I go upstairs and I notice Kajiura sensei sitting/squatting in a corner, kind of curled up, with a light blanket around her shoulders. I ask her "what's wrong"?, and she gave the most logical reason someone would have to curl up at a corner: "I need to use the bathroom". (right... yeah, I think I completely pwned all traces of reason here).

So there I was, holding two bowls of salad with one hand (!!!), and holding Kajiura sensei with the other one, trying to show her where the bathroom was....... Then I woke up.
:XD:

Last edited by a moderator:
forum ranks said:
I have reached Yuki nirvana

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki

Yuki is my reason for existence

Roses at her doorstep

I live in her closet

YES! I live on her roof

second, as much as I admire her as a composer, I don't even know her, I wouldn't let her stay at my place - let alone in my own room!

:ayashii:

I can't remember the details but in a dream not quite long ago, I was trying hard to find a rare release of a YK CD/DVD (it's an old release from her See-saw days, really can't remember the contents tho). After checking so many shops I was overjoyed to find it in a run-down one but the moment I reached out my hand to grab it, a hooded woman also did the same. We started arguing for quite a while until I suddenly looked into her hood and realized that she was Wakana :omgz: Apparently she was on a mission to collect all versions of YK-related CD/DVD/BDs ever released (so hardcore :TdT: though that would be relatively easy for her irl) It seemed she didn't know I recognized her so after a moment of hesitation, I decided to let her have the stuff in exchange for the one-in-a-million chance to stalk her afterwards :psst: Too bad my memory's too blurry so idk what I did after that :cry:

I dreamt early this morning that I was at the merchandise desk for YK Live vol.#14 buying Yuriko Kaida's new CD and Yuriko Kaida and Yuki Kajiura were serving (just selling though, not autographing).

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1253383932810129408

おかしな夢見て目が覚めちゃった…(=_ヾ) 。どこぞで結構真面目に試験を受けているのだけれど、国語らしき問題が、問1・空欄を埋めよ「朝刊が来たのは遅かった。ざっと紙面を見て彼は思った。[ ]は、[ ]。」え、これわからなくない!?ヽ(´o`;と夢の中でめっちゃ焦っておった……。

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1254953916430602241

そういえば昨日見た夢、誰かと料理をしていて「これ、お酢入ってる?」と聞かれ瓶の成分表を見て「入ってるよ」と何気なく答えたんだけれど、その成分表に「ブドウ糖・怨念酢」って書いてあったの今思い出した。怨念酢ってなにそれ怖い{{>_<}}(いまさら)。きっとちょい怖い本を読みながら寝たせい。

Back