Another dream

I've been getting these recurring dreams where I miss the gig because they and the support act are playing at different venues, and I'm running around with my luggage trying to keep up with people. It's weird! It's basically the same as that sort of dream I got through (and ever since) being at uni, except this time it's "missing [insert band name here]'s gig" instead of "missing an exam or lecture."

I can understand why I'd get dreams about being late to live shows after all the running around and queuing we all did the other week, but EXAMS? After all this time? Really, brain? :...: 'Sup with that?

Peach: wow, they both must have been amazing. I remember one of my dreams that I will probably never forget that it was in the very beginning when Kala first started, but they actually came to my house! And Yuki too! I was so surprised, since my parents planned this for my birthday or something. And I couldn't understand much but I just was so overjoyed. I remember talking to Yuki in English for a time. And they even stayed for my favorite meal: chicken roll ups, and complimented my mom for making it. Then they even stayed overnight! (I think they actually got Yuuka and Chiaki Ishikawa on the phone too!) Then when they left in the morning I woke up, and almost was in tears. heh It's one of my favorite dreams and I was so nervous meeting them at Anime Boston (was so close to Yuki) because of it. But I guess driving would be the same in Paris for them since the wheel is on the other side. She would have a hard time in my city. lol I am pretty sure they arrived in a taxi in my dream.

Last night dream isn't complicated: Kala or FJ, doesn't matter, comes to Paris and I accomodate some CPM members at home :love:
(Well it was more complicated actually but I don't think it would be a good idea to relate it further, especially for some of you :hide:)

Peach: wow, they both must have been amazing. I remember one of my dreams that I will probably never forget that it was in the very beginning when Kala first started, but they actually came to my house! And Yuki too! I was so surprised, since my parents planned this for my birthday or something. And I couldn't understand much but I just was so overjoyed. I remember talking to Yuki in English for a time. .

BEST.BIRTHDAY.PRESENT.EVER PERIOD. XD

lol Unfortunately that did not happen, I think only in my dreams it would though, since I bought a lotto ticket (the powerball one) and did not win anything... my luck with gambling is poor.

I just had a weird dream where I'd seen Yuuka Nanri singing amongst some others but not soloing then seeing her after the concert in the foyer without make-up on, asking her if she was Nanri Yuuka (in English) and after she said yes asking if she was well as we hadn't seen her live recently, and she answered that she was well.

I barely slept last night (thanks sultry weather) but I made a daydream this morning: I learnt that Kalafina was going to have an event in my area (first inconstency: it's too close to Paris to host any significant event :leaf:), so I told to the salesman of the coach company in which I work: "please, if you get any order from Sony, or from any event organisation company for the timespan between .... & ...., I wanna do it!". Then, I had to go pick a group at the airport... who do I see coming? First, SME staff. Then, Kalafina. Then, the band members. And finally... Yuki-sama :ohoho:

The end xD

@HimeWakana this one is for you: I dreamt that Wakana released her first solo single, entitled "Away". In the PV, she's on the shore of a raging sea and she sings on a very high pitch over a poppish slow electronical tune heavily covered by dynamical violins. And that rocked!!!:cheer:

Well, I'd like to listen to it too for real, because I barely remember anything apart from the general style of the song ^^

Last night, I had to replace Kaori-chan for a vol#12 concert because she was ill. In my dream I actually sang her parts, and when I woke up my throat was humming the tunes , shocked that it was a dream - I really believed it hah! .Sang Parallel Hearts, Elemental and Mezame ^_~v

Two TV related dreams last night:

- A TV show called "Fans of the best" where French talentless singers praise unbelievably well Kalafina (seriously?)
- A report about Japan Expo from the main French newscast, where they tell "People come also for the prestigious guests, including manga drawers, video games producers and singers", all over the Misterioso acapella.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daydream: me producing a three days concert of Kalafina in Paris. Day 1: 1hr philharmonical concert, day 2: 1hr unplugged concert, day 3: break, day 4: full-length concert with Kajiura's musicians. Needless to say that the concerts were sold-out.

Tonight I had an amazing dream about the new's Fate/Zero ED :dote:

I remember the style was similar to Tsuioku but less "aggresive" and the title started with "O" xD. I thought the verses were awful but the refrain sounded amazing (Keiko leading). I also remember the chorus was a little redundant but overall I liked it.

I should stop daydreaming on this :XD:

Two dreams last night: an usual one,the PV of Magia being broadcast on the free music TV channel, and a good competitor for the "who did put drugs into my food?" category: Hikaru singing underwater in an aquarium.

Yup.

And she sang gorgeously.

Apart from this, one almost instant daydream: my left arm being tattooed with chibis of Kalafina and excerpts of lyrics from Sprinter. And showing it to Wakana.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back