Anime that you have recently watched

The opening seems to suggest that from word on the interwebs. (I'm anime only for both series and really don't remember any details from Umineko.)

To me it literally feels like an unnecessary fanfic.

I had to stop watching everything in the middle but finished Akudama Drive just now.
Delightfuly crazy opening 4 episodes, pretty meh/standard middle 4 and a pretty dang good final 4. Hope the tokuten OST gets ripped when it comes out.

Did anyone watch Wandering Witch til the end? Is it worth it?

Currently following Yuru Camp△ Season 2. Seeing those moe girls' satisfied faces after a good meal close to the bonfire with chill-out music in the background makes me feel so comfy. OP/ED are great, can't wait for the soundtrack*.
IMG_5848.JPG

*I know, I keep saying that

Last edited:
EVANGELION 3.0+1.0

Fitting end to the unfocused garbage that was the Rebuild series and/or for those who desperately needed more "closure" for the characters. (To avoid complete spoilers.)

For me, The Plot was literal garbage, full of asspulls and word vomit. One could argue the plot in the original series was too, but it wasn't THIS and most importantly still had characters in the foreground.
They did the characters good in the end (particularly after some of them did an 180 in 3.0) but, unlike the original series and EoE, they were definitely secondary to The Plot and CGI and strobing lights spectacle. Some exceptions: Mari still makes no sense but is sort of fun to watch (because she's so out of place in this universe); this Gendou is just horribly overdone (the 20 minutes they gave him in this one were anticlimactic and far far far less effective than the corresponding 1 minute he got in EoE which covered the same material, sans "resolution").

Like on previous Rebuilds, I actively disliked the soundtrack.

Last edited:
Kaginado is Key's new anime shorts! Episode 1 is out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9VQ0DQ0oMQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Et6JeKg8IYessss Lia x Shinji Orito!!!
So happy to see characters from Clannad or Planetarian return, with same voice actors!
The music brings back some beautiful and sad memories too...
It's comedy so stop making fun of misery plsss

I've seen many people in the past years asking for a new season of Clannad. Damn, enough suffering, let them live a happy life!
OVA could be nice though, with them turning old.

I'm watching Ranking of Kings this season and it's fantastic so far.

Definitely recommend

Violet Evergarden the Movie is a masterpiece of art lasting no less than 2h20.
The photography is excellent and I did enjoy the conclusion of the series.
I found the relationship between the 2 main protagonists great, except that Violet can't be someone without Gilbert. But it's sometimes relatable, thus very well written.
Hat off to Kyoto Animation!

Watched both series of Space Dandy on DVD borrowed from the local library. Initially I had been put off by thinking that it would be fan-service focused, but it turned out to be incredibly creative, more strange new worlds and life forms than ever imagined in Star Trek.

Back