Anime that you have recently watched

:nophoto:

Am at episode 5 at the moment.
Time now over here is 4:30 AM.
Oh and I'm catching up on Gintama too.
It has been on hold for ages because I went with Shingeki no Kyojin and other new stuff. XD

Re:

aki said:
(Gareki-kun in Karneval looks like Gil's twin (Pandora Hearts)) :psst:

I really love them both! :shy:

The April season animes are ending now... I'm almost finishing:
1. Karneval (I love that colorful fantasy world!)
2. UtaPri 2 (actually, I don't really like it, but i love the cast, so...)
3. Hataraku Maou-sama! (so much fun!)
4. Devil Survivor 2 (genial! it is emotionally very strong!)

Have been watching Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince (due to Chiaki Ishikawa's songs), and have been watching some older anime such as Angel Beats.

"the wolf children ame and yuki"
Kugayama said:
^ Wolf Children is very good, but a bit sad.
:fwa: a bit? ... honestly, this anime made me cry at the most. i never cried for anime that hard, even for AnoHana ._.

"Natsume yuujichou"
the story is light and nice and 'warm' >www< i found its manga version too and realized that its an old anime/manga XD

^
Grave of fireflies? Aa, i'll put it into my recommended animes then :V: thanks Kugayama-san~ ^w^

but why fireflies have more sad stories than other animals in the anime world? =_=

From the spring 2013 season that's reaching its conclusion:

1. Attack on Titan - I almost dismissed it because of the hype, but it lived up to the hype and then some. My favourite show that's currently airing.

2. Chihayafuru 2 - I look forward to it with bated breath every week. The closest thing to a sports show that I can love (even if the "sport" is poetry cards...)

3. Suisei no Gargantia - It dragged a bit in the middle, but as it heads towards its conclusion, the show has regained everything I loved about it at the start.

I checked out Karneval, Arata the Legend, and Hataraku Maou-sama!/Devil Is a Part-Timer, but kinda lost interest in them. I'll probably give them another shot in marathon mode in case they just didn't work on a week-by-week basis (I suspect that for Karneval at least). I've started a bit of UtaPri 2 (I did enjoy the first season), but the developments in episode two have me worried.

Gin Tama at the moment. That show always puts a smile on my face :D

^ I love Gintama! My favorite character is Sadaharu :dote:

Anyways, finished Suisei no Gargantia last Monday. It was an okay anime, I think. I know there will be a love story there. I'm just glad they didn't extensively show that <like the second season of SAO>

Plus I love mecha :3

I have watched:
Amnesia: It is interesting and keeps you guessing until the end.
Railgun S: Currently running, I love this series.
Buso Renkin: The manga was better in my opinion, but still okay.
Welcome to the NHK: Even though the concept is kind of wrong, to me anyways, it still has it's funny moments and keeps me wanting more.
Hakuoki: I only watched the latest series, but I want to watch the others. Lots of hot guys. :nosebleed:

Watched Studio Ghibli's Pom Poko last night and it was better than I had been lead to believe.

Also watching Kamisama Dolls thanks to the Chiaki Ishikawa music, likewise Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince.

Accel World, Air, Nurarihyon no Mago, and Le Portrait de Petit Cossette (which I watched after hearing the ost many times, so I recognised the bgm :ohoho:)

Kiba, I just got it in the mail. Along with some Ghibli films. I need to watch Pom Poko now that I own it.

KILL LA KILL

IT IS FABULOUS AND I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL EPISODE 2.

From last season, I finished:

Attack on Titan - Excellent. Sagged a bit in the middle, but returned in perfect form during the last arc.

Free! - Started out extremely hilarious, ended up pretty touching. Entertaining ride as a whole.

Inu to Hasami / Dog & Scissors - Some of the banter was funny, but that's kinda it. Though, the last episode was one of the craziest things I've seen.

Still gotta finish Kamisama no inai Nichiyoubi and Uchouten Kazoku. Maybe I should sit out the fall season after all. Too much backlog, haha.

Say I love you and Full Moon wo Sagashite

IB I'M STARTING KILL LA KILL RIGHT NOW

Watching Detective Conan right now (yes, I know I'm slow) and watching Magi, season 1. It's a good show so far. I find it strange that the manga is coming out after the show. Oh, also watching Dream Eater Merry. Interesting animation, reminds me of Madoka sometimes.

Watching Eden of the East right now. I hope it's as phenomenal as people say, 'cause I'm in desperate need of a truly good show ...

Re:

Coral said:
Watching Eden of the East right now. I hope it's as phenomenal as people say, 'cause I'm in desperate need of a truly good show ...

I really enjoyed Eden of the East series, the first movie was pretty average. Smart show very clever written nice to see such cute art go to such good use.

Been watching Taisho Baseball Girls. Started it on Hulu then decided to get it on DVD. Haven't finished it but 5 episodes in I'm enjoying it. Light slice of life, coming of age stuff set in the 1920s in Japan. Pretty cute.

Back