Angel Beats

I rather meant
Yui.
:XD:
But he could easily take over Kanade's duties. :ayashii: Especially with some necessary software upgrades :ohoho:

finished watching...
:touched: :touched: :touched:
And the onion code says it all: I'm simply TOUCHED.
Time spent watching this was far from wasted, at least for me. :sparkleguy:

tsubasa said:
:P

Kanade Disappeared then Yuzuru is super crying..

and I started to cry to that part...

:cry: :cry:

same... he is keep shouting for kanade name... :cry:

nah, IMHO it is corresponding with the plot's ideas.
and if there was a different-from-zero chance for Yui and Hinata, why can't there be one for Yuzuru and Kanade as well?
It seems fitting, unlike, say, the cliffhanger in Sola which IMHO was downright unnecessary.

Oh, I'd rather have an insert episode telling the past of some other characters like TK. :plot:
But another epilogue sounds intriguing (hopefully they don't do it like Anno once did with Evangelion :ohoho: ).
And prepare to learn that Yuzuru sent it all to hell and enrolled there as the new school council president. :plot:
*dogpiled and bricked* :imdead: :XD:

So, I know it's been about a month since its release but who saw "Another Epilogue"? After seeing that, I can only think of two possibilities

1. Otonashi is the programmer.
2. That happens in between Kanade's departure and their reunion.

Possibilities of more Angel Beats content definitely went up after that short.

AB is a media franchise, so more contetn is a no-brainer, especially given the success of what's already out. But I guess it will be manga, novels, artbooks... The anime series has ended. Maybe they should have made 26 episodes like the director wanted; stretched out or not, it would give plenty of room for all the characters and their stories... Now the chance is lost.

I heard that the second season is actually in production, but... that would have to be a bunch of new people with new stories. Even a midquel won't cut it - like I said, they missed the moment. But at least if they keep the director, the quality might remain...

Yeah I definitely wished they went more into the past of the other characters. Hopefully the second season won't be a bust.

Back