Angel Beats

D

Dys

Well, this anime is definitely shaping up to be the anime of the season.

That said, I have ignored a lot of the bigger ones like K-ON, but all the same so far I am REALLY enjoying it and the heavy focus on the musical element and quality of animation really make the show stand out.

Of course, the story as well, speaks for itself. It's got a great mix of comedy and very serious undertones. I love that it can make me laugh and want to cry all in one episode.

Your thoughts?

P.S. GirlDeMo <3

Well let's see, apart from TK who is a pretty coal guy we have:

- Haruhi.
- Yet another blogging Hiroshi Kamiya character.
- Weak musicks.
- Clash of comedy and srsbsns that does not work.
- Jun Maeda.

Nothx.

Re:

grunty said:
Well let's see, apart from TK who is a pretty coal guy we have:

- Haruhi.
- Yet another blogging Hiroshi Kamiya character.
- Weak musicks.
- Clash of comedy and srsbsns that does not work.
- Jun Maeda.

Nothx.

You're always my favourite grunty.

Your cynicism makes my day complete.

:love:

I didn't like the first episode much,but i enjoyed the rest very much :sohappy:
My hubby doesn't like it at all,and he says i have the NANA syndrome(love rock chicks in anime) but i convinced him to watch with me.
There are some Haruhi elements but not the ones i would dislike (i dropped Haruhi),and i like Sawashiro Miyuki's vocal work and singing so... :)
Aaaand i like the lead female character and Shiina.

The first few episodes minus episode 2 didn't seem like typical Key storytelling so I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this one as much until I saw episode 5 this weekend. Oh and btw, GirlDeMo does have a single release featuring the first three insert songs from the anime.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KSLA-51

Yeah i have that single already too :sohappy:
I like Sawamiyu's voice.But unlike most,Alchemy is my favorite of the single.

@Xam:Emiya Shirou? :confu: Fate-stay/night?
I don't care about him because he's someohow too common of a character :XD: I prefer Hinata & TK.

I loved the comedy moments at episode 5 the most :dote:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I'm a bit scared by the plot revolving around God-fighting etc. As if Anfel Sanctuary wasn't enough. :uh..:
:uh..: but we are speaking about comedy,music and Haruhism and you are telling me you are scared of the plot? Or you didn't read the above posts at all? :blood: I don't think this anime is what people think it is..well at least so far :XD:

Re: Re:

Lunaria77 said:
Nick Hunter said:
I'm a bit scared by the plot revolving around God-fighting etc. As if Anfel Sanctuary wasn't enough. :uh..:
:uh..: but we are speaking about comedy,music and Haruhism and you are telling me you are scared of the plot? Or you didn't read the above posts at all? :blood: I don't think this anime is what people think it is..well at least so far :XD:

It always deals about Fantasies.
We'll who said that movies have to be realistic.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I don't think this anime is what people think it is..well at least so far

Hopefully so. Those preview annotations are not always to be trusted. :ohoho:

:glasses: I've watched the first 5 episodes,and there's more comedy than other elements. Now,i am having fun watching it,but i don't insist you should do that too :XD: I am just sayin' it has nothing to do with Angel Sanctuary.

Rather like...when will the single come out?
''My soul,Your beats!'' is so pretty.Can't wait for Lia's realese.

Re:

Lunaria77 said:
Rather like...when will the single come out?
''My soul,Your beats!'' is so pretty.Can't wait for Lia's realese.
26 May

Back