AKB48 (including SKE48/NMB48/SDN48 etc)

Lol, btw are you going to vote in this year's senbatsu election? I've made up my mind that I must vote this time, for my beloved Yuka :TdT:

^ I definitely would, but I can't afford to buy the single at the moment... :rain:

Although after seeing that 10-minute preview, I was ready to go buy 10 copies for Jou and Sayanee :TdT:

^ But I can't afford it...I'm saving up for the L.A. trip :TdT:

I'll vote for you next time, Jouchan :TdT:

Haha, guess I have my reason.. I wanna see Yuka in senbatsu once again, this kind of talented girl should be shoved the face of mainstream people :TdT:

Yep, all akb ske nmb hkt will partixipate, excluding acchan. The number of senbatsu this time is also increased to 64 girls, divided into 4 groups with the top16 are all media senbatsu. I want and hope yuka will rise to top 16 :TdT:

I just downloaded Ultraman Saga OST FLAC :hero:

and there is a Lost The Way Movie Mix :ohoho:

@Zoa: upload for me please :gimmeh:

@winsta: I have watched the whole pv though? :psst:

@zoa: pls gimme suuchan's solo song as well :knife:

Aaahh right, btw i've watched akb0048. It was quite promising first episode. Karen's voice acting fell a bit flat for most times despite of being lead character but there's still room for improvement. Amina done a splendid job and nakayan... well, as expected. Overall, i'm quite satisfied. :sohappy:

^ can u give me the title of suuchan's solo song ? :XD:

all tracks in the album is in japanese letters.

:hero:

Lol i dunno, how 'bout yo co-past the tracklist here? Or just listen to them all :XD:

I guess so. :ohoho:

Never knew you'd actually vote for sayaka, prepare for quick delivery yo :plot:

lost the way Movie Mix ?gi4e65dnxz2u9ep :hero:

i still havent find out which one is suuchan solo song

Edit:

i just found it... she covering the ending song of Ultraman Dyna :hero:

?9dqgqpr1smo2hru

voting for senbatsu election 2012 a.k.a senbatsu of 27th single has been started!

Who's participating in the election besides me and winsta? :ayashii:
i bet nobody :knife:

Back