AKB48 (including SKE48/NMB48/SDN48 etc)

Yep, our beloved oda kaori :ohoho:

Anyway, manatsu no sounds good covers have been revealed with first type has acchan, takamina, yuuko, kojiharu, mariko, yukirin and tomochin while second type has mayuyu, jurina, karen, annin, miruki, paruru, kato rena.o of, they're in bikinis. White ones, this time. pv was said to be a bit guro like beginner, with the girls divided into two factions (acchan vs mayuyu) where acchan is the protecting faction while mayuyu is the attacker one.

Tbh the covers are ugly this time lol. At least pv sounds interesting. And fuck yea karen gorilla push :plot:

Gahhhh I'm so jealous with mayuyu :cry:

I agreed. The cover is... :uh..: But where did you watch the preview? I've found one on Tokyohive but they're..... in white bikini! :omg:

I dunno, I like NMB's Nagiichi much better than Manatsu...as for the PVs, they're on about the same level, but at least Nagiichi doesn't have weird imagery :XD:

^ well Nagiichi in one word sentence: OPPAI ga IPPAI :nosebleed:

Now I seriously wish anyone would conduct a research on why 48's Osaka girls tend to have nice build *cough*oppai ok*cough* :psst:

@kon: Stage48. there are few more previews from other news.

^ I don't really pay much attention to that :ohoho:

But I like the various "summer vacation" shots, even though there isn't much of a story to the PV. It's better than Manatsu, with its vacation lyrics and gory shots :psst:

Haha, nagiichi is kinda missing the usual nmb attraction :ayashii:

Now only ske's aishiteraburu without pv preview yet :ayashii:

The Power of Ultra makes u able to see it :ohoho:

so the story tells that the earth have been ruled by the villain at the beginning of the movie :ayashii:

@yuki, stage48 eh....? dont go there anymore.... :uh..: I forgot my login & password :ohoho:
anyways... i've found the full version PV

So.... in conjuction with Acchan graduation I'll try my 'best' to spam this thread with Acchan video-related :ohoho:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPYWwQpZfw8&feature=related[/youtube]

any AKB fan know what movie is that...? ugh...i'm not following their movie anymore after Majisuka Gakuen 1.... :uh..:

lol see the comments :XD:

It was from Sakura kara no Tegami. A decent drama to watch but sucky random BGM timing lololol.

Ah! Now I remembered! I read it somewhere.... maybe stage48..? hahahaha!!! :XD:

now.... Acchan Attack!!! :ohoho:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psTj1_xAeC4[/youtube]

This is the beginning!
-1st AKB video (as suggested by my friend, Alexis. like them because of this)
-Acchan and Saeman as my oshi (no takamini yet... i can't remember when i like takamini...maybe from their show?)

this is totally random but....during my japanese class today, we had an ikebana lesson...the ikebana-sensei all of a sudden started ranting about how much she loved akb48 :XD: :XD:

i immediately thought you, yuki :psst: :psst:

come to la and i will :psst: :psst:
i bet you two have a lot in common :ayashii:

p.s, my actual japanese-sensei likes akb48 too...
both the ikebana sensei and my sensei are between 30-40 years old :XD:
so it's kinda weird hearing them talk about the girls because they get so childlike haha

^ that's way too off-topic though :XD:

@chinami: awwww Japanese are naturally cute :dote:

I am becoming such an NMB fangirl...falling in love with the preview for Saigo no Catharsis now :love: It's like a combo of Uso no Tenbin and Seishun no Lap Time Kesshou :love:

Oh, and of course Boku wa Mou Sukoshi Daitan Nara is good too. I can't like them both...Saigo no Catharsis has Jouchan in it! :vortex:

Back