AKB48 (including SKE48/NMB48/SDN48 etc)

Utterly disappointed with the result. Ske/nmb should make their own election already. :cry:

SOO... this was originally part of Drama Club's project but then become entire 48 family project, somehow :XD:
http://www.parco-play.com/web/play/wiz/audition/

I was so happy and excited Nattsumii, Umechan, Yuka and Nacchi's name next to each other. And Nakayan! :shy:

and hey winsta you got your Myao there :psst:

niney too, sayanee :psst:

^ Ooooooooooh, I hope I get to see some of it :waii: Thanks for letting us know!

Re:

YES to Nacchi, Sayanee, and Yuka.

Yuki88 said:
and hey winsta you got your Myao there :psst:

I have mixed feelings about this. Yay for exposure but she can't really sing orz

Well they will only choose 1 out of the girls who passed the audition to play Dorothy. :ayashii:

Serve her right. Lucky sasshi she is just transferred and not forced to resign. As expected from management and akip's fave girl.

^ I feel bad for them, getting all the infamous stuff from Sasshi :uh..:

HKT was planned to release their debut single this year and look what happened now. I won't symphatize with sasshi, but yeah, i pity hkt lolis.

Nmb new single entitled 'Virginity'.......

Okay fine. :swt:

On the good news, Yuka won the audition for the cast of Dorothy in Miyamoto Anon's THE WIZ (the wiz of oz) :sohappy:

The bad news is since she wants to focus on the musical, she decided to withdraw from Janken tournament.

I wonder if she will even have time to rehearse for AKB's upcoming Tokyo Dome concert..,, :uh..:

69751.img.jpg

^ My oshimen didn't seem too happy about it, either!
tumblr_lw9ruu1W831qbjq43.jpg
Although my kami-oshi is Akimoto, I'm a Twin Tower stan above all else.

Back