“After Eden” Special LIVE 2011 + LIVE TOUR & HOUSE LIVE 2012

Re:

shunchan said:
To the beginning was a hella boring song. It felt like a typical up-tempo FJ song.

LOL Way to go Kajiura, way to go. Sometimes I think you want to do auto-sabotage.

^ That's just one person's opinion.
Plus, one man's auto-sabotage can be another man's proven method.

Yes, it is just one person's opinion. But since I don't have the faith I used to have on her in the past, I don't have any reason to think this one's person opinion will be far from the reality, at least for me.
And I didn't understand your last line. I feel dumb but whatever lol

Thanks Elcazador.. BTW, I see this in this link>>>newslounge .net/archives/8276
6. 『Numquam vincar』(inst)

I think it's one of a track from PMMM ost.., right? :ayashii:. Is it a song list in the event or something..?

and when I go to "npn.co.jp/article/detail/53044685 (← add"http://"at the beginning", it said page not found...:(. (I added http:// already.)

It was performed by front band members when the girls went to change their dresses.

^ I wish they were doing some instrumental only concerts too :orz: since there are so many very good ones she has composed :shy:

I suggest asking HMV how do they pack the items for shipping though. From my personal experience they fold posters, so it's kind of awful if you're planning to get that :( Then again, they folded my Perfume Kasuka na Kaori poster which was a bonus that came with the CD, so maybe if you buy just a poster they'll roll it? I'd say it's better to ask them beforehand.

Re:

garnetjester said:
I suggest asking HMV how do they pack the items for shipping though. From my personal experience they fold posters, so it's kind of awful if you're planning to get that :( Then again, they folded my Perfume Kasuka na Kaori poster which was a bonus that came with the CD, so maybe if you buy just a poster they'll roll it? I'd say it's better to ask them beforehand.

Folding a poster is cringeworthy... although I would prefer CD Japan to roll posters to 2 cm diameter rather than 1 cm diameter... had to frame a poster shipped that way to get it to display flat.

Thanks for the news, elcazador! I hope CDJapan sells some of the live goods too. I want the T-shirt, poster, and pamphlet. :dote:

Back