“After Eden” Special LIVE 2011 + LIVE TOUR & HOUSE LIVE 2012

Re:

KP-X said:
^I don't think Wakana will sing the whole song. For people to make comparisons with Toki no, it may be that Hikaru will sing the verses, Wakana the chorus and Keiko the bridge (why am I not surprised?).

Well...I don't really mind that arrangement - don't know why but for some reason I think that Hikaru's voice suits singing verses whilst Wakana's voice suits chorus because her voice can swell higher (maybe because I'm just use to this set-up lol) but I do wonder if (and hope that) Keiko will get more than just the bridge...maybe some of the verse too...or at least just an equal share of main as Hikaru/Wakana :ayashii:

^ Keiko and Hikaru might share the verses, like in D.U. or Magnolia... :ayashii:

^ Thanks Keiri~! :bow:

They're nicer than the Red Moon DVD/BD covers, I think...but the girls are so tiny in the picture! :omg: :cry:

They're nicer than the ugly photos in Red Moon DVD but at the same time weirder for me :uh..: The "After Eden special live 2011 at Tokyo Dome City Hall" writing especially. And the frame-thingy is actually doesn't really important...

i actually like it! i knew sony was going to be using a cover like this :XD:
this makes me sooo excited to get my bluray!
march 21 needs to get here now!
i wish there was faster shipping option than fed ex :knife:

Re:

missjasminnn said:
i wish there was faster shipping option than fed ex :knife:

Don't get me started on them, they failed to deliver a package to me, claiming that no-one was home when I was watching out for them (ie they didn't knock on the door or ring the doorbell) and I had to drive down to the airport to pick it up.

Fortunately, amazon.co.jp now use DHL who do deliver to post office boxes.

really? they always leave my stuff outside my door :confu:
that sucks, though. i'm sorry =/ i would get mad, too.

i always choose fed ex & i always get it the 2nd day after they ship it. i'll probably get the dvd on the 23rd :cry: hopefully they ship before the release date :ayashii: like they did with my kara cds

I'd use Amazon JP if it doesn't use DHL/FedEx, which are both pretty sucky here :TdT:

Such a nice cover compared to the Red Moon one...this is much more simple and elegant, not so rushed looking :shy:

Well selected pic... but I think the font of 'After Eden Live 2011' looks so out of place....and the frame looks...- -"...Hmm..I think that there should be a better one...

Back