A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

Kajiura bruh (that was indeed misleading sry)
WHAT A COINCIDENCE! Me too :ohoho::ohoho::ohoho::ohoho:

OK OK Onto the topic lol
Weird.... @george1234??? I don't see Madoka thread here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2dFfvSKnHEMagia was uploaded in Aniplex official yt last Friday lol

https://10th.madoka-magica.com/news/?article_id=5697210th anni event livestream
APRIL 25 Folks!
But interesting tho....Kyoko and Sayaka as guest here(not Madoka/Homura, or prob. announced later or I just missed it)...hmmm.....

Edit:
MARCH 30 in Japan now. Happy 10th Anniversary Fiction II !!! :cheer:

Last edited:
Meh. I guess it's more quirky/lighthearted than I was imagining.

Wonder what the next animu I'll actually finish will be.

No, it's not her. It was announced that Kenichiro Suehiro will be the composer for Shadows House.

Last edited:
So if they don't announce anything at the April event, we have to wait til the end of the rebroadcast... I'm so tired of this.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Kajiura retweeting Shikata staff account is sooo weird lol.

But what happened here was:

Jouji Nakata(VA of Kirei Kotomine in Fate) always retweet this program since he's the narrator - Kajiura follows him on twitter - Saw the program will broadcast about "case" ala Vanitas since she is a fan of Vanitas - Retweeted :XD:

Ahh I REALLY REALLY want them to collab since Shikata is my gateway to Japanese music lol and stayed with Kajiura haha

Anywayyyy:
https://twitter.com/madoka_magica/status/1385156426218287108

Ya, I know Nakata's been retweeting it regularly like Shikata, since her songs are used as OP&ED. (same ones for ?6 years now? lol)

Sadly I gave up on Shikata about 2-3 years ago. Ayashi was the first release I decided not to buy. :(
Didn't care for the voice/singing style she was doing more and more since Turaida but also got started to MAJORLY get pissed off about all the non-amazon shop exclusive tokuten versions of her releases with extra music (started with just orgel extras, then instrumental, then also vocal, then hi-rez versions on extra dvds and I just "...").

A bit off-topic about Shikata but how do she collab with other composers? Cause I feel like she and Kajiura both alike in terms of wanting to handle everything when they do music(like composition/arrangements/lyrics)? I mean before the announcement of Vanitas no Carte composer/ED anything is so suspicious right now lol

And if anyone is interested, Sony will handle the music artists of Vanitas so that is also open for Kajiura to compose for Sony artists(ED Theme song)

Shikata has a few songs with other composers. Not many, but she does. (some I remember: Siren and Euridice on Istoria Kalliope, some of the beatmania*ish songs, two on Ayashi). Edit: I only now caught lyrics in your post - Shikata regularly works with certain lyricists (Wataru Hano and Tomoko Shinoda from what I remember).

Last edited:
Wiki didn't help mee huhu but there's a chance then...AND considering Kajiura will watch the show(or she was watching the show a long time ago) she def. is aware of Shikata. I will combust if collab will happen :ohoho:

I wonder if when will they start releasing PV for shows for next season? :ayashii:

Happy weekends here lol which means another day to waste my time to speculate her future works aka she's booked and busy queen :ohoho:

Again, Correct me if I miss something lol

UPDATE:
A. Works that guaranteed her involvement:
Madoka 4th movie OST - pretty sure she haven't started recording yet...
PriPri OST - wanted to say that although it will get 6-part, I don't think we will get HF treatment(OST per disc). Most likely we will get 2-3 OST collection here. I think pripri flopped in theaters:desksweat:
SAO:P - surely the ost is done alr early(around last year) cause this movie delayed.
Theme song in DEEMO - :glower: +some osts I guess??

B. Works not announced yet but most possibly Kajiura:
Kimetsu 2nd season ED + OST - enjoy that 3-5 bgms lol and what if Go Shiina will compose for ED? The misogyny...
Madoka 4th film ED theme song - was suppose to make a post in that other thread cause I see people still hold those Kalafina revival thingy lol.

C. Speculation Works
Vanitas OST+ED?? - Kajiura still silent on anime announcement and her favorite work? Super suspicious really.
HighwayStar-affiliated artists - anyone already noticed the manager promoting them in her works so don't be surprised if collab happens again.

AGAIN, if we add all those works in A and B listed(and considering some are still not yet completed+wonderland) and with her going back and forth started earlier this year, it doesn't add up? So a major project must be on a plate.

Or she just decidee to lay back and relax doing far less projects than in the past and enjoy her life 🙂 (kinda like what Revo does)

Last edited:
Back