30th Anniversary Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#18 〜The PARADE goes on〜 (July 22 - Au 20, 2023) & in Asia (Nov4-18)

I made that post because last year they were listed under Guest Vocal... now it's just Vocal with the regulars.
Even Hanae who was there for every #17 live was Guest Vocal.
Pretty sure rito and LINO's songs were not ready at the beginning of the tour.

As for shuri. Yes, she will probably be ignored because "fairy game" will not be on PARADE. :p Would love to be proven wrong.
I remember tweets saying that shuri was on rehersals or recording sessions... or maybe I made up.
Anyway, shuri should get a new song for the album.

Pretty sure rito and LINO's songs were not ready at the beginning of the tour.
That doesn't change it? The way they announced them for #18 with the rest of the regulars is peculiar.

I remember tweets saying that shuri was on rehersals or recording sessions... or maybe I made up.
Anyway, shuri should get a new song for the album.
Guess we'll see then. I'd love to hear more as I'm yet to hear a Sony-FJ song I'm hyped for.

Will we have Mika Arisaka as guest or a cover of Life goes on then? Keiko as the lead and Joelle on English part would be perfect <3.
I'm guessing it would probably have to be a selfcover with original lyrics like Hoshikuzu and Velvet no Inori.

Hi people! I'd like to come to one of these concerts. I haven't been to Japan yet but I believe that I couldn't arrange a better introduction to Japan for me than making Yuki the main event of the program. Is there anybody who is experienced in buying tickets or even considers going too? Please leave me a message so we can connect. Thanks!

Hi people! I'd like to come to one of these concerts. I haven't been to Japan yet but I believe that I couldn't arrange a better introduction to Japan for me than making Yuki the main event of the program. Is there anybody who is experienced in buying tickets or even considers going too? Please leave me a message so we can connect. Thanks!
if you want to get in touch with them, better visit the discord chat

I'm getting 404, but it was posted on the official Twitter so it's legit.
It works now. Mmm why not just use the FJ page? Unless... fiction 3 is coming!

Last edited:
Maybe the FJ youtube is run by Sony and she wanted her own?

Then again, it links to all her pages. Only difference being HIGHWAYSTAR on FJ page and Fanclub on YK page.

Funny that FJ is using the latest 2022 photoshoot but YK the 2019 one. Also YK channel is older than FJ. Maybe someone already posted it before...

Last edited:
I've used my FJS membership to apply for myself and one other canta-per-me.net person for both Tokyo and both Osaka shows. The application required the name and email address of the second person in addition to my FictionJunction Station membership details.

Back