野原

13:31:51 ‹Le Kowz› Mmmmh
01/02/2010 13:32:03 ‹Le Kowz› seems like the drama llama came back to the forums
My response to this: LMFAO! I think someone needs to watch Jerry Springer.

Mint, I just noticed your quote, I like it! LMAO

Comparing an internet forum to Jerry Springer is like comparing fire to a capsized boat off the coast of Guatamala. Not really the same thing.

Re:

Halofarm said:
Comparing an internet forum to Jerry Springer is like comparing fire to a capsized boat off the coast of Guatamala. Not really the same thing.
It's as if you guys don't give up. What ever happened to dropping this and returning to Utopia? I already said that it was an EXAGGERATION. Exaggeration: (n) an instance of exaggerating; an overstatement (from www.dictionary.com)
Okay?
And Mint was probably implying the same thing in her signature.

BTW Jessica:LMFAOOO!! I totally agreexD

Re: Re:

Kizuato said:
Halofarm said:
It's as if you guys don't give up. What ever happened to dropping this and returning to Utopia? I already said that it was an EXAGGERATION. Exaggeration: (n) an instance of exaggerating; an overstatement (from http://www.dictionary.com)
Okay?
And Mint was probably implying the same thing in her signature.

BTW Jessica:LMFAOOO!! I totally agreexD

Using an exaggeration to prove this particular point is like shooting yourself in the foot, it only works to your disadvantage.

o.o What are you TALKING about? The argument is that there are bigger problems out there. My exaggeration was that there are MASSIVE PROBLEMS IN JERRY SPRINGER'S SHOW. The end. How have I shot myself in the foot?

Kizuato said:
o.o What are you TALKING about? The argument is that there are bigger problems out there. My exaggeration was that there are MASSIVE PROBLEMS IN JERRY SPRINGER'S SHOW. The end. How have I shot myself in the foot?

lol, you know what, you're right, I'm an idiot and completely wrong.

It's a good example.

Re:

ZERO said:
if someone's interested I broke down the kajiuran. not sure about the fields of time thing also...

bridge:
[solfa nicho imoro disato
somalita amara visa to]

xxxxin/xxxxing the parting fields of time

[solfa nicho imoro disato]

I'll be there

[somaliya atoro visa to]

there's a part in the end too.....

george1234:
in case you didn't see it on the other thread.... take my translation down, please. let Mint do it, maybe it will do her low self-esteem some good.
i heard "crying in the parting fields of time"

Re:

Kizuato said:

Those problems are made up and people are paid to go "solve them".

Exaggeration. An overstatement. Does not necessarily have to be true. "This book weighs a TON." <-- The book does not actually weigh a ton. The statement is an exaggeration, or rather a hyperbole.

Jerry Springer is an exaggeration of a lot of drama. It may be fake and all. But it depicts some massive drama, despite it being fake and all.

ZERO said:
Kizuato said:

Those same "made up" problems happen to still be the same types of PROBLEMS that people face IN THE REAL WORLD.

Where the hell do you people damn live? I swear you all act like the world is some form of utopia.

Mint Truffles said:
ZERO said:
Kizuato said:

Those same "made up" problems happen to still be the same types of PROBLEMS that people face IN THE REAL WORLD.

Where the hell do you people damn live? I swear you all act like the world is some form of utopia.

I live in Ireland, we're all backwards drunks over here.

My internet connection is a freaking mobile phone :desksweat:

nobody said the world is utopic, far from it..... but just because we all think Jerry Springer should be killed horribly for inflicting those lame people on the world, doesn't mean we think everything is perfect.

Mint, are you having problems with your transsexual boyfriend?? :ayashii:

No one said the world was utopic. I'm just saying YOU ALL think that this WEBSITE is, where everyone is happy here and there and resistant to arguments that can actually lead somewhere.

ZERO said:
You would know. You've only been riding her llama ass for so long. :ayashii:

Re:

ZERO said:
nobody said the world is utopic, far from it..... but just because we all think Jerry Springer should be killed horribly for inflicting those lame people on the world, doesn't mean we think everything is perfect.

Omg ZERO you revealed our relationship on the interwebs! How could you!? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :blood: :blood: :blood: :blood: :blood: :blood: :blood: :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain: *other onion* *other onion* *other onion* *other onion*

I still love you my tranny bby. :3 :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: *other onion* *other onion* *other onion* *other onion* *other onion*

public service announcement:
I've talked to the individuals involved in this drama and asked them to stop, and they kindly agreed :dote:. Thanks for your understanding everyone~ Let us continue to enjoy the music and have respect for each others' opinions.

Back