Kokoro wo yogosaru youni
Tada ai ni mimi wo sumasete

Akogare no sumu tokoro
Mashiro isaihate made
Iitozutsu aruite yuku dake

Michibiku hoshi no aru koto wo
Kono sekai wa itsudemo
Natsu no nohara no kagayaki ni afurete ita

Call me in the parting fields of time???????
I’ll be there

Akogare no sumu tokoro
Natsukusa no moeochiru
Saihatemade tsuzuiteiru michi wo

Umi wo koe kaze wo daki
Kokoro wo sora no naka e
Toki hanatsu matsu no nohara e

Make corrections please?
EDIT: More edits ftw.

Re:

Kowz said:
~Don't understand this line at all~
I’ll be there

I think she says something about fields.

I'll try to decipher it later :ohoho:
Thank you. I thought so but I really can't decipher it. I couldn't understand tsubasa and everlasting song, I sure as hell won't try this.

call me in the parting fields of time?

I'll be there

Waaah not sure. :stupidtable:

Btw, is the bridge in Kajiuran?

Re:

Kowz said:
call me in the parting fields of time?

I'll be there

Waaah not sure. :stupidtable:

Btw, is the bridge in Kajiuran?

Most likely. I hear a bit of English but what's the point? .__.

I just love all of Kajiura's works with the word "field" in it.
I was first introduced to Kajiura in 2008 through the song "Fields of Hope". And now Kajiura has once more impressed me with this new song.... I feel such a spiritual connection between me and this song, for I feel as if I can relate to it. I remember last year when I was really sad, one day after school I got off the bus and ran to the park by my house, which happens to be an open field. It had snowed a few days ago, so there was practically snow everywhere. Being winter, hardly one person was in the park. I ran to the centre of the field and I lied down and stared at the sky in the freezing cold with the snow melting beneath my body onto my t-shirt. I cried and cried, and finally I can find a song in this world to remind me of that feeling of such sorrow and tragedy.... "Nohara" has revived the side of me that seemed to have died in that moment when I realised that I had done her much wrong....

I love you, Keiko....:<

Kizuato said:
I just love all of Kajiura's works with the word "field" in it.
I was first introduced to Kajiura in 2008 through the song "Fields of Hope". And now Kajiura has once more impressed me with this new song.... I feel such a spiritual connection between me and this song, for I feel as if I can relate to it. I remember last year when I was really sad, one day after school I got off the bus and ran to the park by my house, which happens to be an open field. It had snowed a few days ago, so there was practically snow everywhere. Being winter, hardly one person was in the park. I ran to the centre of the field and I lied down and stared at the sky in the freezing cold with the snow melting beneath my body onto my t-shirt. I cried and cried, and finally I can find a song in this world to remind me of that feeling of such sorrow and tragedy.... "Nohara" has revived the side of me that seemed to have died in that moment when I realised that I had done her much wrong....

I love you, Keiko....:<
LMFAO!!!!! WTF!?

Re:

Kowz said:
The bridge is definitely in Kajiurago.

Unless "somalita" is a Japanese word.
Meh. I mixed it up with "soba ni ita". Carry on.

omg....keiko solo really wonderful~ when i listen to it ....give me some kind of relax~

solfa nicho imoro disato
somalita amara visa to oo

xxxxx in the parting fields of time

I'll be there

solfa nicho imoro disato
somaliya atoro visa to

Waah still not sure about Keiko's part.

Sounds like call/cold. It's definitely something with "c".

Well, I finally got to listen to "Nohara". And I must say Mint, I think you get them right. I listened to the part where she says, "Call me in the parting fields of time, I'll be there" Now that I read it over again, It kinda makes sense. In my point of view.

It is such a lovely song, I really like it!. Her voice is so deep, yet entracing and soft. Leave it to Keiko to impress us again with her powerful voice!

As for the Kajiurago parts, I have no idea what they're saying, but I guess I'll keep listening.

Thanks for the lyrics!

Re:

Jessica said:
Well, I finally got to listen to "Nohara". And I must say Mint, I think you get them right. I listened to the part where she says, "Call me in the parting fields of time, I'll be there" Now that I read it over again, It kinda makes sense. In my point of view.

It is such a lovely song, I really like it!. Her voice is so deep, yet entracing and soft. Leave it to Keiko to impress us again with her powerful voice!

As for the Kajiurago parts, I have no idea what they're saying, but I guess I'll keep listening.

Thanks for the lyrics!
I agree, Jessica! Well said!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Edited lyrics using the scans from the single

Kono te wo hanasazu
Ashita e to tsuzuku michi wo
Anata to futari
Yukitai

HASHIBAMI no kokage ni wa
Hohoemi no kioku dake wo
Hanabira no youni
Nokoshite

Yorokobi no matsu nohara e