Complain about all!

I wish I could play games like I used to. With my tendinitis, it is hard to. I want to play the new Zelda so badly. I want to do so many things. *sigh* It's been a busy couple of weeks. I feel like I could sleep for one.

Guess who's gonna fail their AP World History exam tomorrow :blood::imdead:
Guess who probably did fail their AP World History exam :barf:. The DBQ was really confusing, I hadn't ever seen a prompt like it this entire year, I just hope it counts. The SAQs and LEQ I definitely didn't do well :@_@:. I guess the only place where I'm confident that I didn't do badly was the multiple choice section. I swear I'm gonna freak if I get anything higher than a 3

I wish I could play games like I used to. With my tendinitis, it is hard to.
Ouch! Make sure you give your arms some proper rest. Do a lot of stretching exercises (without forcing yourself), and if it's really hurting, put ice on it and take anti-inflammatory pills. Be VERY careful about your posture and use those gel pads for the wrist - both computer and mouse. Don't worry, you'll be OK :chuu:

https://www.engadget.com/2017/05/12/mp3-is-dead-long-live-aac/ This article. *sigh* Needs an award for "clueless reporter of the month".

What actually happened: Most MP3 patents have already expired, and there are two remaining in the US that will expire at the end of the year. Therefore, Fraunhofer institute decided to stop licensing MP3 in favor of AAC. MP3 isn't dead. On the contrary, in 2018 we'll be able to implement it free of patents.

As for whether AAC is really the successor of MP3 the way it's presented in that article, that's dubious. Of course AAC is what Fraunhofer wants to sell, because they can license it. It's also more widespread in terms of hardware support. However, other codecs outperform it (see Opus/OGG), and they're also free. Not to mention that several people prefer FLAC anyway.

Thanks Yuki. It's not just that, my hand will cramp up and fingers too. I thought it was carpel tunnel but I had the EMG and it came back normal, so I do just have to find some stretches that will help... oy, more stretches to add to the ones I have already for my back. *sigh*

Not enough time to come on here. I am able to this week though, not as many doctor's appts. I think I've been in hospitals way too much. Also the weather here has been weird... well, even weirder. It's supposed to be spring, and it finally is, but it keeps bouncing from 80 degrees back down to 50. No wonder everyone's sinuses are acting up. Sheesh. Plus I hate being hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up today, and shortly afterwards, power went off (there was a scheduled outage). Normally I'd just work from my boyfriend's place instead. But last night he unlocked with my keys and forgot to give them back to me, and this morning he was at his Greek lesson, so I had to go there and get his keys. But that wasn't simple. My bike was in his apartment so I had no access to it without the keys, the buses are on strike, so I had to walk there and back (about half an hour, or a bit more, each way). I couldn't just delay it all because I had a conference call at work. At least it worked out at the end.

I don't know whether I should sign up for a subscription for Google Play Music or Apple Music. Both have similar functions while also having pros and cons to them (such as Google coming with YouTube Red, while Apple having more Japanese music), and are the same price.... why must it be so hard :wai:

^Yeah, I signed up for Youtube Red only for Lindsey's movie. I will be ending it at the end of the month free.

Turns on radio to see if I can win meet and greet tickets for Lindsey and is immediately disgusted at the rap. Okay, back to my music.

It's not really a complaint, but last weekend my favorite singer Ayumi Hamasaki (besides Kalafina of course) revealed that she will go completely deaf. In 2008 she lost hearing on her left ear and with all the overwork the right ear had to do to compensate, it is now deteriorating rapidly, but she said she won't quit until she can't hear anymore. She doesn't want to stop at all. I am sooo sad :rain:

^That really does suck. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my hearing. I guess we take things for granted sometimes.

Ugh... workers are here working on the house. They start early in the morning (even today, on memorial day he was here at 8, and worked until 4! Sheesh) and go to around that time. I had a raging headache all day because of the pounding. Also it is getting warmer which means I am warm a lot of the time. I can't sleep in the basement because of the bugs. Yuck. heh

Ugh... workers are here working on the house. They start early in the morning (even today, on memorial day he was here at 8, and worked until 4! Sheesh)
I remember a year or so ago we were doing some painting to get our house ready to go on the market, and they were there from 7:30 until 5 pretty much every day for about a week... It was especially annoying because it was during winter break and I couldn't sleep in

For about 6 months I am having problems with my spine. Often I am suffering from vertigo and now for the third time I am having a nerve inflammation at the back of my head. It hurts like hell and pain killers are not working. I have problems with my heart due to the fact that one vertebra (is this the correct word? ) always "falls" outta place. I really hate it. Physiotherapy only works for a while and if I do one wrong movement everything goes back to being "wrong".

Guess who has a day of doctors appointments ahead of them because of scheduling all my pre-op appointments in one day :comeback:

Things I hate about summer:
Lawn mowers
Kids
Motorcycles
Basses being blasted so hard that they shake the house! Sheesh...
Oh and being hot too. It's 90 degrees out and with my condition even being a little warm makes my feet and ears turn red and burn. *sigh* Looks like I'm not leaving the house all summer. haha

I can see now my braces have only been a cash grab by the orthodontics place. I had $2200 braces placed 2 years ago for a (minor) overbite, but I have seen quite literally no change within that time. I don't care about how my teeth look (and the US has some obsession with teeth anyway), which has been the only reason they've stated. From my research based on the (lack of) severity, there aren't any medical problems with it. To make things worse, between every appointment, something in the braces breaks even though I'm careful with them, which only causes pain and them getting angry at me for something that was mostly their fault. I'm absolutely furious at the orthodontist right now.

Guess who's having spine surgery tomorrow :blood::imdead:

Probably not gonna be on here much if at all probably for about a week, so see ya:bye:

Back