Kajiura Yuki at AnimagiC 2023

This is amazing news!! I didn't think I'd get a chance to see Kajiura/FictionJunction so soon!

I hope, she will get her own stage/full concert at the convention. The joint SACRA MUSIC FES. X AnimagiC 2023 stage is mentioned on all Sacra Music artists' entries on the website exept on Kajiura's, which is promising.

Oh wow Germany (once) again ? I'd appreciate a Europe tour more.

Kajiura favouring Germany over other European countries doesn't come as a surprise considering her childhood. I too would hope for a European or World tour in the future. That being said, Kajiura is not primarily a performing artist so I highly doubt that she would have the time for such a commitment. Kalafina could've done it, but as we all know, this never happened...

Last edited:
Aimer is also going at the same convention so highly possible she will guest at Kajiura's live too. And she might do that prologue track "to the next era" for JAM Project too 😂. Reona will be there too but i think a Sokyu no Fanfare with her is unlikely (cause Aoi Eir and Asca are missing)

JAM Project, Kayoru, Reki Kawahara, Yui Ishikawa, Masayuki Kojima, Shinichiro Watanabe, Konomi Suzuki, Aimer und viele, viele mehr: Seit

Last edited:
I'd like to know which days they're going to perform, so I can buy my tickets and book my train...

Aimer is also going at the same convention so highly possible she will guest at Kajiura's live too. And she might do that prologue track "to the next era" for JAM Project too 😂. Reona will be there too but i think a Sokyu no Fanfare with her is unlikely (cause Aoi Eir and Asca are missing)
I think that is from last year

I think that is from last year
Screenshot_20230508_164238_org.adblockplus.browser.jpg

Clearly says 2023

Its probably from this year, as SACRA is doing this SACRA MUSIC in Brazil too, and the lineup is almost the same (not YK though)

But where’s Aimer or JAM Project? I don’t get why you said that Aimer is going and ASCA is missing, because it’s the opposite @_@

JAM Project, Kayoru, Reki Kawahara, Yui Ishikawa, Masayuki Kojima, Shinichiro Watanabe, Konomi Suzuki, Aimer and many, many more: Since 1999, AnimagiC has been presenting top-class guests of honor from the fields of anime, manga, J-Games and J-Music year after year in cooperation with German, Hardly any other event in Europe offers you so much concentrated star power from Japan!

Exactly, it's just examples from previous years' guests, but for 2023 it's just what you see on there.

I already got my tickets, anyone else coming?

FictionJunction will perform at the "AnimagiC 2023" festival in Mannheim (Germany), which will take place from 4 to 6 August. FictionJunction will perform on the evenings of August 4th and 6th, followed by a screening of SAO the Movie -Progressive- Aria of a Starless Night on August 5th. In addition to FJ, ASCA and ReoNa will also perform at the festival.

The organizers of the festival preferred not to post the program of the festival in a readable version immediately on the website, but decided to provide ... a pdf booklet.

Festival program (Mozartsaal Hall):

Friday, August 4 (Freitag, 4. August):

14.45: Einlass Mozartsaal (Opening)
(...)
18.15 – 18.45: ASCA · J-Pop-Konzert
(...)
20.45 – 21.15: Yuki Kajiura/Fiction Junction · Konzert
(...)

Saturday, August 4 (Samstag, 5. August):

10.45: Einlass Mozartsaal (Opening)
(...)
13.30 – 14.15 ReoNa
Autograph-Handout /
peppermint anime
(...)
19.30 – 21.30: SACRA MUSIC X AnimagiC
J-Pop-Konzert mit SennaRin, Who-ya Extended,
ASCA & ReoNa
22.00 – 23.45: SAO the Movie -Progressive- Aria of a
Starless Night (Dt., ca. 97 Min., FSK: 12)

Sunday, August 4 (Sonntag, 6. August):

10.30: Einlass Mozartsaal (Opening)
(...)
15.30 – 16.00: ReoNa · J-Pop-Concert
16.30 – 17.15
Autograph-Handout /
peppermint anime
16.30 – 17.00: Yuki Kajiura/Fiction Junction · Konzert
17.30 – 18.30: Großes Finale (Closing of the festival)

Details:
http://animagic.de

Attachments

• 1689903449353.png
    1689903449353.png
    828.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 1689903488427.png
    1689903488427.png
    369.8 KB · Views: 55
Not even autograph / meet and greet..

It's ridiculous. Also hours are questionable, and not even performing nor doing anything on Saturday?

I'm quite disappointed, to be honest.

In any case, anyone else from this forum is coming?

Back