See-Saw LIVE ~Dream Field 2019 (December 15, 2019)

Mori Yasunori was with Spacecraft (before or after he met See-saw I don't know) but left Spacecraft before Yuki Kajiura did.

This is so cool! I want to go so bad but yes I hope for some sort of release. (And not an audio only) If only I could teleport, though I would brave the plane ride just for this. I wish I lived closer, or in Japan. Heh I will just have to move my whole house and family.

15 December is my birthday... should I die trying to catch this concerttttt omg See-Saw was that one thing throwing me into this whole Kajiura rabbit hole I have yet to emerge (TT___TT)

Speaking of See-saw i wonder if Kimetsu no Yaiba co-op between chiaki and yuki counts as a see-saw anime project because it acted like noir did, as the project that made them re-union.

The best part of all these new concerts and collaborations is just envisioning all of it, the beautiful intellectual exercise of abstraction, because now its 100% domestic only with no retail releases ever again.

The best part of all these new concerts and collaborations is just envisioning all of it, the beautiful intellectual exercise of abstraction, because now its 100% domestic only with no retail releases ever again.
Chiaki-san has yet to do any digital-only (ie no physical media) releases.

I hope for/expect another Chiaki Ishikawa CD release in time for the 26th anniversary live on 16 November 2019, and some See-Saw release in time for the 15 December 2019 live.

https://twitter.com/ishikawachiaki3/status/1164567371849195522
「see-saw」12月15日LIVEで実は「.hack」の数々の曲を歌うことを密かに楽しみにもしてます。Obsession、優しい夜明け、千夜一夜、君がいた物語、記憶、、など。
来週26日からFC先行開始の予定です!(梶ちゃんは週末は台湾LIVEということですので)私の方から今いちど告知させて頂きました。#See_Saw

Kaji-chan. How cute.
I think that YK recently said in a tweet that of course she wants to make a lot of new songs with Chiaki, but her planning is already decided for the upcoming dates.

Google translate said that YK wants to perform the .hack songs with Chiaki

Kioku, Kimi ga ita monogatari, Senya Ichiya....it'd make my life complete if they add Tasogare no Umi :love:

For ze lower harmonies? Why not lol? Technically, Yuriko's never done anything on See-Saw. v( '')v

Back