Utada Hikaru

Video not available. The song is good until the remix part starts, then it gets cancerous indeed. Someone inthe comments of the latest game trailer said that the skillex dude played the whole game to get inspired for the remix (and cameup with this ??? ! 🤣🤣)

When such comments are written you know the end of the world is comming soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KWMVnz2XZk

VeniCraft
11 hours ago
Probably listened to the short version about a 1000 times, feels weird to hear the 2nd verse but makes the track even more amazing - such a masterpiece!

펠리시다지
11 hours ago (edited)
Really good to have a track that Skrillex's name is in as one of the last videos before this channel reaches 8M subscribers 🎶🔥✨

Talha Nayyar
12 hours ago
May god have mercy on the replay button

the cam
12 hours ago
I don't care what anybody says in my opinion I love this song

lyftøff.
12 hours ago
Finally I can hear the second verse! <3

Jako

Skrillex? 2019? Am I dreaming?

_ LUNI _

12 hours ago
Skrillex is one of the most versatile artist in scene right now! Cant wait for more bangers from Sonny!

Agus Chiribao
12 hours ago
Finally they released this beautiful track, increíble way to start this year with some skrillex song !!

So they didn't even use skrillex in the game? lulz. Or is it now the ending and Chikai orchestral arrange the OP?

Edit: It plays later as the op. Nevermind me.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the ending I believe
Youtubed the ending and I can only hear Hikari orchestral and then Chikai/Don't think twice. Opening was orchestral Chikai. Can't find anything about Face my fears. v( '')v (Plays later as the OP.)
Well, I'd be happy if I never heard that song ever again. lol.

@george1234 they did use the original Passion/Sanctuary in the opening for the 2nd one.

I'm going to guess they made a new one because they've been teasing this game for so long and they needed something new to promote the game with again, lol.

Maybe Utada and her publishing were also like "no, the game was supposed to be out around Hatsukoi, we need you to include a new song now in promos".

Ι agree with you and thats possible but whats the music on the kh3 op sequence
Not sure if that's a question since I already said it two times but the opening sequence is set to an orchestral arrange of Chikai/Don't think twice.

Oh okay u re right 😅

That didnt seem like OP as it was in the previous games, so that other vid confused me.

Btw in case you play the game half of the story for the keyblade war stuff as in the plot of the mobile game called kh union X

Last edited:
Nah, everyone is cutting it out cause >copyright. I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi5EawlM2QA
Game launched @30 mins with Chikai arrange opening.
Full Face my fears opening @41mins. Exactly what you posted.
15 minutes to get to gameplay. Nice.

Its good song but the singing melody and the arrangement are kind unusual. Sounds like relaxation music, like Optimistic from tsubasa ost, and the sax reminds me of FJ's hitorigoto in style.

Anyways i prefer it much more than that abomination of a song for KH3

Last edited:
Back