[CPM project] Kalafina 10th anniv physical message book > COMPLETED <

I'd like to participate too! I made a drawing of Keiko awhile back that I can submit, and do a message too

Westkana's idea with the map is so cool. But just wondering... how about adding some sort of a collage? Like for instance a "Kalafina 10th anniversary" caption made from the photos of the CPM members?

Like for instance a "Kalafina 10th anniversary" caption made from the photos of the CPM members?
I think that would be a great idea to those who want to post a picture of themselves! I'm not sure that I will, but I'll think about it and see how many others are doing it.

:hi: Hello cpmers, mushi the everyday-lurker is back. ( v ̄▽ ̄)
(did a little self intro last year → https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/san_konnichiha.7511/)

Sorry for being so inactive here! (><;) Most of my Kajiura Soul Energy is poured into the Chinese community... :bow:

I am truly, truly honoured to be invited by @Smiley to draw for the 10th anniversary flower stand. I couldn't believe my eyes when I got her message - my heart thumped so hard with joy. It felt like a dream, it feels like a dream. I never thought I would be taking up a responsibility as heavy as this.

I am nowhere near a great artist. I do not have polished drawing skills, nor do I have any past experience of dealing with gifts representing blessings and affection like a flower stand.

Yes, on the Big Day, it may just be an A4-size picture that can get easily hidden away by the ocean of flowers at Budokan, but it bears so much weight, so much meaning, so precious.

All I have is love for Kajiura-sama and the girls.
All I can give is love (*ノωノ).
And I will try my best.
:plz:

So just to give everyone an idea on how my style is like... here is a recent Wakana I drew (><;) it really isn't very good I know...:
3F6tD5r.jpg
mkA5cg4.jpg

Oooh, I wanna draw something like I did for Kalafina 5 years ago at ACen!

Thank you so much for all the encouragement!

:study: Mushi the caterpillar gives her progress report:

:nophoto:

I have finished drawing the basic outlines and will (hopefully) proceed to colouring next week.

There are actually quite a lot of Kalafina-related details hidden everywhere in the picture... I will explain all of them when the time comes, but I wonder if anyone is able to spot a few now? :shy:

Hint: All ideas revolve around the themes of reminiscence and time. At the moment there are five Kalafina songs ‘in use’.

Wow... that is really really good. You are quite the artist. I wish I could draw half as well. I drew a symphonia pic for them at ACen... but I don't think I will be able to produce something this time. *sigh* I am drawing things for my family and that's taking a lot. But I will write my message soon. I have to think of what I want to say since they have given us such wonderful music since ACen too.

All you wonderful artists...
I will do something, maybe a nice note. I am sure they will love you all have to offer them!

I am nearly finished with the BLUE Day dress of Keiko. Had to stop with the FotW one, cause there is a delay in delivery of fabric. Kinda annoying, but the base dress is finished. Will put it on my tailor's dummy for the pics. Hope that I can finish the BLUE DAY dress today, so that I can take pics on the weekend and send everything out...

Back