[CPM project] Kalafina 10th anniv physical message book > COMPLETED <

I want to participate! I have been brainstorming what to draw for the girls for a while, so knowing they will receive it physically would be a dream come true :touched: I'll try to write something as well, but I suck at words.
Is there any format for the drawing? A4? A5? And which is the minimun donation for the flowers? I can't contribute a lot (University is expensiiiiive!) but I'd like to help somehow!
And totally love the map idea! It'd be interesting to see how far our girls reached with their talents and hard work!

We could just donate more and get two sets of flowers right :ayashii:.

I have an idea of what we could do for the message booklet, maybe on the back page-

We could put a world map, and everyone (who feels comfortable) can say what country they live in and we can put little points on the map so they can see that it is literally in every corner of the world

That's actually a great idea! The girls would be thrilled to see how much they're spreading!

Thanks Smiley for letting me know about this project >.<. I will try my best for the message&drawing! :D

As for the quality of the image, from my experience, the best one for printing artwork is 600 dpi (dot per pixel) or more. If it isn't possible, it's still quite fine if you can keep it at 200-300 dpi.

I have an idea for those who want to submit the drawings. Because it's their 10th anniversary, it'd be nice if we can have a set of 10 pictures where 1 picture depicts 1 year of their careers :D. (Like..using the theme, the costume or the tied-in anime of their songs in that year.)

I don't know whether anyone want to join me or not. I'll use this idea on my pictures if there is none (but it may be in one or two pictures..10 pictures by myself is a bit too much! ^ ^ll), but if some of you want to join, we can talk about who will draw the picture for which year(s) and we can ask D-chan to put them in order when she complies our work :D.

We could personalize the cover of our book with a special image that could collect all their 10 years of career :)

I will do a message. I won't be able to draw anything... *sigh* The map thing is a good idea, since it is for Kala this time! I am from the US.

I have an idea for those who want to submit the drawings. Because it's their 10th anniversary, it'd be nice if we can have a set of 10 pictures where 1 picture depicts 1 year of their careers :D. (Like..using the theme, the costume or the tied-in anime of their songs in that year.)
I love this idea! Count with me! I'd personally prefer to draw some of their younger days because the lolita aesthitic is what I live for! Do you want me to PM you?

Do you think for geographically larger countries (such as the US) we should specify where in the country we're from? Because for instance Georgia (in the SE) is in a totally different place from California (on the west coast) despite being in the same country...

Anyway, I'll probably work on my message over my thanksgiving break towards the end of November. I'll try to do a drawing as well even though I don't know what to draw :desksweat:

I love this idea! Count with me! I'd personally prefer to draw some of their younger days because the lolita aesthitic is what I live for! Do you want me to PM you?
Wow...the lolita concept sounds fit on them :D! I think I'll wait until this Friday night (U.S. West coast time should be good for people from almost everywhere :P) to see how many people want to join. And we can finalize the distribution in PM section during the weekend :).

You mean of who will collect everything and who will make the booklet? I see.

Yes, I am from Wisconsin, North East. I am not sure if there are any other people here from that state. lol

Ι will gather the content and sent it to @D-chan2510 who according to @Smiley agreed to complile the content into PDF. Then he will send it to smiley who will print the book in physical form in Hong Kong.

My email is george(at)canta-per-me(dot)net

replace dot with . and at with @

My message is already written and today I will start sewing the FotW dress from Keiko, followed by the Blue Day Blue dress from Keiko. Hope that everything works out fine, cause cutting and putting fray check on the fabrics (the last three days) was already a real pain....

Back